Birmingham UK December 16

Mmmmm

I can see my hat in the LAP clip!

Just got back! The show was amazing and pretty much flawless. Everything ran perfectly!

I couldn't believe my seat was right by the heart. I thought I'd get crushed when it started but security wouldn't let anyone in to our area! They made everyone stay in their block except for during LAP! So, we had loads of room. There was a couple in front of me who just stood by the edge and didn't sing or dance! Anyway, I sang and bopped through the whole show and didn't care about anyone else. I seemed to be the only person who knew Candy Shop and a few others! I was by a nice guy and his Thai lady boy boyfriend / girlfriend who shook M's had in LAP and sang along!

It was so much fun! So many highlights!

Firstly, when the guards appear for Iconic! Out of the blue! Opening video is great too!

Burning Up is just great singalong song.

I deliberately didn't watch many vids so the Last Supper scene in Holy Water was amazing as I thought it was in Devil Pray

Deeper and Deeper is great as it's the first time she comes right down the end and it's like wow! Also, I didn't realise how much I'd love watching the dancers too. They were great!

Then I was in awe in HC / LDLHA as she's literally in front of me. And the dancer jumping around the staircase is amazing

LAV is fun.

Loved the Spanish interlude which gave was to the Medley. It got everyone in the mood.

The medley works much better live than on video. It looks great. This was the only time I noticed the backing singers and I thought they both looked a bit fat! I miss Nikki and Donna!

LAP was just amazing. As I said, I swear she looked me straight in the eye when we both started singing!!!

The Illuminati interlude is awesome. One of the dancers smiled at me just before they started. They were literally over the top of my head and one came so close! Really impressive

She was yapping on about something during Music! I can't remember what!

I looooove Candy Shop too! That just works so well live in this section and is a highlight

La Vie En Rose is so sweet and it's such a lovely scene with her sitting on her own although she still reminds me of kermit!

UB was funny. I saw the kid before he went on stage and didn't realise what he was going to do. As mentioned, he's a friend of Rocco's. Madonna asked if she should still called him 'Little J' and he said yes. Nice kid and they did tone it down! The chat at the end was funny as she was trying not to be too suggestive about the banana!

Finally, Holiday! It's great but it's so short! It seemed so quick that it seemed over before it started!

As I said, I think it was a perfect, flawless show! It's long but at the same time goes so quickly. So pleased

I'm sorry I didn't meet anyone but I've actually got a bloody awful manflu. I got to the arena and thought I might throw up or pass out. Fortunately, food made it better but it was so warm there! M even said how warm it was too. I was pissed off to as it was my birthday and I had to work instead of having the day so had to drive up after. However, I absolutely loved the show and sang and danced my heart out! My pictures are absolute shit though. I tried phone and camera but most of them are blurred or over exposed!

I'm off to bed now as I feel rotten and have to work tomorrow!

Head is still spinning though! So many thoughts going through my head!

Guest Rachelle of London

AMAZINg!!!!!!!! Guys no words!!!! Front row! Tony!!!!!! He grabbed me during UB I thought I was going up! He was so lovely and spoke to us before the show. Her security guys and the camera men kept coming up to us. Derell threw his prop at find a groove. The dancers were interacting with us through out the whole show! It was amazing. Even Mary Mac was dancing with us! Omg best show

AMAZINg!!!!!!!! Guys no words!!!! Front row! Tony!!!!!! He grabbed me during UB I thought I was going up! He was so lovely and spoke to us before the show. Her security guys and the camera men kept coming up to us. Derell threw his prop at find a groove. The dancers were interacting with us through out the whole show! It was amazing. Even Mary Mac was dancing with us! Omg best show

Fabulous!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Great review !!!!! And happy birthday!!!! :)

Thanks. When they did the spanking bit they said it was a dancer's birthday so he got 29 spanks! I nearly called out it was my birthday but he was younger and better looking so best to keep quiet!

She was in such a good mood, she looked like she really enjoyed the show

Guest CzarnaWisnia

so after marriage, the honeymoon, amazing!

I'm officially dead!!! She looks so beautiful up close!!!! I was near that Alan dude.

She looked happy and her Dancers were off the hook! Brilliant!

Brilliant brilliant brilliant!!

Guest Rachelle of London

It was great. I have no words! I've seen show from the side of heart, runway, cross and in the stands. Front row and runway have been my favourite positions! Ugh I can't get enough!

I can't sleep! She was amazing

It was great. I have no words! I've seen show from the side of heart, runway, cross and in the stands. Front row and runway have been my favourite positions! Ugh I can't get enough!

I can't sleep! She was amazing

Thank god! My $2000 won't be a waste!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/_X5u4dyxjM/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

super_hero_tony An Unapologetic Bride. Thank You Birmingham for a wonderful evening. 1 more show to go. Let's do it together in Glasgow Rebel ❤️'s. Last Dance.

12301183_433823846818550_346403887_n.jpg

I love this pic!