Birmingham UK December 16

Mmmmm

Did she get married?

Yeah to s guy called Alan who pretended he was straight! She saw through that but took his ring!

She was funny and happy throughout.

She asked if we minded being called bitches!

Tonight was INCREDIBLE. So so so so good. I was sitting in the most boring section ever and everyone was sitting down so during Messiah we moved to a section where everyone was standing and we were singing and dancing and having the BEST time. The new hair for the first section is so beautiful. She's hilarious.

When she was getting married, the man pretended he was straight and then she asked if the woman next to him was his girlfriend. She said, "I'm his fag hag!!!!" So M replied, "well if you're a hag then he must be a fag". Then later she spoke to the woman and called her 'Lady Hag'. And kept his ring. I adore her.

She did spank the kid 😬 But she didn't make him take off his shirt or give head to the banana...

Just in! Great show. She seemed to really love the audience!

Saw Chelle on the big screens.

Jamie's dancing was OFF THE SCALE amazing and funny!

And such a refreshing change from all the muscle queens she's been picking for that.

Just back at the hotel. Amazing show and the new hair was great. Downside.... I was in the most boring section ever! Block one were all like stuffed dummies! Never again I'm finding the cash somehow and getting floor seats. I was the only one up dancing! Getting filthy looks etc. So half way through I was like fuck em and did it more! Its not a bloody Celine Dion concert!?? Don't get it... Other than that loved the show.

should've been the hair do from the begining of the tour !

YES! I've been saying that too!

Omg Mat Guy, she listened to you! :inlove:

Gorgeous!!!

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT IT, BABY!!!

:smooch: