Madonna causes outrage using a fake police car after london shows

juliebean

what do you think of this? IMO I think it's dangerous for the other people on the road just so she can get home in 2 minutes I would think this sorta think would be illegal. If anyone else did this they would be in hot water I would think. Only Madonna hahaha!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6782967/Madonna-allegedly-uses-blue-flashing-lights-to-cut-through-London-traffic.html

Well she is the Queen :D

just because she is the queen doesn't make it right. and actually the person driving could get up to 5 months in jail for impersonating a police officer.. MO of course! :)

And what? All the politicians and state presidents and royals travel through London like that and those people are a bunch of useless, meaningless and self serving people. At least Madonna's been lighting up our life for 30 years I would have given her a fake ambulance to go back home if that's the case!

Seems like Madonna can't get away with anything but MPs and royals can get away with murder ( war anyone?)... Bitch, she's Madonna!

On another note, I'm very surprised Madonna like to hang out with Kate Moss I thought she didn't like her that much but seems like she's friends with her now. Goes to show how nice she actually is in real life.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rachelle of London

I don't think it would count as impersonating a police officer or anything since UK police don't drive around with red & blue flashing lights on the dash board.

More interestingly; when can we see Madonna on a motorbike?

It would count. It's against the law to even have a siren if you're not permitted to have one. Most her driver will do is pay a fine though

Madonna on a fucking motorbike arriving at her show?? i need to see that :wow:

Maybe she was filming her single, rebel heart?

It would count. It's against the law to even have a siren if you're not permitted to have one. Most her driver will do is pay a fine though

How much is a fine?