*RUMOR* Rebel Heart Video??

From the "Madonna History" FB Group:

"**HOT RUMORS**
* shot new video today *

It would seem that today Madonna has turned to London a new video. Guy Oseary yesterday had requested the presence (for the day of today) of fans with tattoos on Madonna in a study in London.
The video shot should be for the song's rebel heart '.
For Now, nothing is confirmed."

That would make sense. Rebel Heart live has the fan art and I suppose this is the ultimate in fan art!

The single is likely to get Radio 2 airplay in the UK too! It would work perfectly and there's so much love in the press at the moment.

If it's on the deluxe perhaps more people that don't own that would buy it? Worth a shot!

I saw the album climb to 110 on iTunes after both shows. Not amazing but still great it's going up. It's such a great album.

Guest gang bang

maybe it just the 4th and last single ..Interscope wants more sales next year ..

fingers crossed

Also it would help the sales of the DVD

I would so love that! Rebel Heart needs a video!!!

I agree!!! A video (w/the exception of the tour DVD/Blu-ray) would be the icing on the cake for this era. Especially one with lots of fan love. I LOVE all the fan love! :inlove:

I hope so! Nothing on twitter, wheres the reciepts?? It does sound possible, even if she did a show last night.

It would match Graffiti heart more but shes not performing it. RH is great.

I hope so! Nothing on twitter, wheres the reciepts?? It does sound possible, even if she did a show last night.

It would match Graffiti heart more but shes not performing it. RH is great.

This is all I've got, unfortch: https://www.facebook.com/MadonnaHistory/

Hopefully there is some truth to this, though! The "call for fans w/Madonna tattoos" announcement was hopefully not just for some kind of random gathering. :D

CROSS FINGERS.

I guess M might not have to film anything today if shes on her way to Ams. They could just add tattoo pics to a live video of her singing it with the other art behind her.

And release a bunch of mixes for the track.

Y'all know which mix we'd love officially see the light of day.

And a mix by Blood Diamonds, Disclosure or something.

It was just a photoshoot/interview with Guy. Madonna wasn't there. It's probably for his next book.

They could still edit it with footage of Madonna from the tour to make the video. Everyone doesn't have to be in the same room at the same time to make a video as we saw with the Bitch, I'm Madonna video.

I want a fourth single so badly. RH would be great. In time for Christmas would have made more sense but maybe it would have a better shot in January. But I doubt we get one