London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

Chelle is our new prophet, she saw our Goddess and spoke to her, like St Bernadette saw the Virgin Mary in Lourdes :flirt:

Yes, I want to see BambiGambi as well. Can someone circle him or point him out for us please.

VAM4SRQJ.gif

Jazzy, right behind Lecter i have both arms up clapping. I wish i knew how to circle on a gif.

Guest Rachelle of London

Bambi your skin is flawless!!!!! Send me your tips. Can't believe it worked out that you were right behind us.

VAM4SRQJ.gif

Jazzy, right behind Lecter i have both arms up clapping. I wish i knew how to circle on a gif.

Thanks BambiGambi. From your description of where you are and both hands up clapping, I can see who you are. Another great looking Madonna fan ! Just love that you were all standing near each other. London concert was the place to be indeed.

Thanks BambiGambi. From your description of where you are and both hands up clapping, I can see who you are. Another great looking Madonna fan ! Just love that you were all standing near each other. London concert was the place to be indeed.

it was an amazing. still cant get over it. :)

And the guy pointing at Chelle is Lecter, right ?

Was is pure coincidence that you guys, Mnationers, had on the same level the seats or have you spoken before ?

It was the best night ever! Long may our queen reign.

Brilliant to be around such wonderful fans. Wish I'd known they were from this forum.

I'm getting quite emotional. I desperately want to see her again.

There was a little girl on the row behind us and she knew every song, every lyric. She must've been 11.

I follow some fans on IG that are young teen girls, they absolutely worship M, so adorable.

What a magical night for you all. And Chelle, you booked last min, then even thought about buying a heart seat. Some little angel somewhere wanted this to happen. x

Godonna knew where to throw.

I follow some fans on IG that are young teen girls, they absolutely worship M, so adorable.

Oh believe me ive got an 8 year old here talk about the strops about not having a ticket. I mean slamming her bedroom door strops!

We hate her apparently.

And the guy pointing at Chelle is Lecter, right ?

Was is pure coincidence that you guys, Mnationers, had on the same level the seats or have you spoken before ?

Dr Lecter and Chelle got tickets together i think and it just happened that our seats were right next to theirs. We were on the next row same seats basically. it was a great coincidence.

Oh believe me ive got an 8 year old here talk about the strops about not having a ticket. I mean slamming her bedroom door strops!

We hate her apparently.

Awwwww :chuckle: bless her

We're u one of the guys who caught the bouquet, or the 2 sitting far right?

We were literally sitting next to Chelle. My buddies were in the same row and when the flowers were thrown Jill felt it hit her head so in effect she nutted it so it fell on Jo, Jo panicked threw up her arms and the flowers flew up in the air. After that there was a mad scramble where I almost ended up with my head stuck down the back of the seat! I didn't really see where the flowers were but I know I ended up with a handful of petals. Chelle then went up to the stage. Myself and my two buds love Madonna. We always have and we always will, but we would have been too shocked and tongue tied to actually go up to the stage. I would have fainted and looked like a complete wally! Madonna doesn't want wallys. She wants someone like Chelle who was enthusiastic and full of life. She deserved her moment with the queen. I was practically wetting my drawers just because Madonna was at the end of the row looking at us!!!! OMG!!! I stopped breathing at one moment as I was so excited! Not a cool fan I'm afraid. There was a row behind us but I didn't take much notice of who was in it as I get transfixed by Madonna as soon as she comes out on stage.