London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

[media] [ media/]

VIDEO OF THE YEAR!! Go Chelle!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

OMG CHELLE!!! That is AMAZING!!! WOW!! You were so much more composed than I would be!! Lol

MADONNA SAID SHE LOVES YOU!!! What a dream come true!!! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! You are absolutely adorable!!

Always loved you but oomfg super, extra LOVE Rachel now who just instantly got elevated/promoted/ erected etc etc...to fckin super upper tier in this place and all time M fans!! She's def. an MBA Harvard...or Oxford quality pic. perrrfect M fan lol !! Shes right on your ass Pud ready to slay and snatch ur wig w/ a big loon bullet LOL !! XX You better go Mariah/dirty on her quickly asap to retain ur crown hehe!

Chelle, check it out. YOU talked to Madonna.

You talked to Madonna!!

I'm dying.

She will remember you. No doubt!

Yes. If Madonna sees Rachel in another concert surely she remembers!!! Normally public isn't that sweet and vital.

In full. WTG, M reads message from audience member (4:22 :lmao:), tribute to David Collins, Drowned World.

Everything about that was satisfactory on every imaginable level. The way she keeps delivering on this tour is beyond my wildest dreams :sassy:

Raf, fabulous big screen gifs of Chelle!

Chelle, your positivity and energy are truly wonderful and infectious. :inlove: So very happy for you!

Here are the far shots with Dr Lecter, Chelle and Madonna. Amazing moments. Love them all.

VAM4SRQJ.gif

EzGNwiuE.gif

and me and my bf. are right behind Dr Lecter :rotfl: