London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

Guest jamesshot

OMG Chelle. That is amazing. How many fans has Madonna sang to, said she loves you to, while saying their actual name? Exactly! Not many. You have a story to tell foreva! Since you are married to her now, can you please take fan requests to pass along to the missus? I'd like the bouquet for the Houston show! :)

omg Stella was an AWFUL UB lol!! Reeks from shyness...like painfully. Totally stiff/dear in the headlights lol. Almost felt bad for her. She reeally didn't wanna be up there and wanted off like w/in the first minute! lol. I'm sure she's super cool, sweet and smart 'off stage' for M to be buds w/ her forever. But she clearly got overwhelmed, M prob. talked her into it w/ Stella thinking not much of it then once she actually was up there just became frozen and kind of terrified.

I agree :chuckle: She's clearly sweet and they have been great friends for years but she's incredibly shy, too shy to be on a stage with her in front of 20,000 people. I think she made for the worst UB so far

The come back here runway bitch part was priceless :rotfl:

Was lovely meeting you!

Omg! I just happened to see the video of you in someone's sig! That had to be one of the best moments of your life!!!! Seemed like you were in awe. I would have been at a total loss for words. :lol:

I am overwhelmed and thrilled for Chelle! You were so cute, just like a little girl...Madonna brings out the child in all of us! I have been watching all the bouquet videos, but you were the best! It's nice to actually hear someone raise their voice in such enthusiasm. It;s hard to hear the others talk. I read all of the comments on here, and in a very strange way, I feel honored today. Though I don't know anyone on here, this is something really special! I am happy to be a part of it. If that was me, I will have been laughing the whole time. This is how Madonna shows her love.

Oh my god Chelle. I dont know how you even answered the questions, I would have dropped down dead. This moment is definitely one of the highlights of the tour so far! Im so happy for you!