London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

omg Stella was an AWFUL UB lol!! Reeks from shyness...like painfully. Totally stiff/dear in the headlights lol. Almost felt bad for her. She reeally didn't wanna be up there and wanted off like w/in the first minute! lol. I'm sure she's super cool, sweet and smart 'off stage' for M to be buds w/ her forever. But she clearly got overwhelmed, M prob. talked her into it w/ Stella thinking not much of it then once she actually was up there just became frozen and kind of terrified.

Guys an someone explain if the groom part related to the UB part??

Is anyone going or gone to Studio 4 post party today? How is it ?

Larkspur this will be the LAST time you derail a thread on Madonnanation with your illogical nonsense. I should've banned you 10 psychotic episodes ago. This forum is a community and family. Chelle had a beautiful, connected, GENUINE moment with Madonna. Your inane, hateful posts are not welcome here. We wish you well and hope you Larkspur get the EFFECTIVE help and find the happiness you sorely need!

*FLUSH*

YES EXACTLY!!

Rachelle is a hard working unapologetic bitch hence why Madonna proposed. I agree with Barney, wear a wedding dress for Birmingham show.

Img I looked TERRIBLE on the big screen! Like a big Oompa Loompa

YOu looke great!!! and you really made my day...I love you, and I really really hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ajjajajajaja! marvellous, I´m glad that it happened to one of us!!

The love in that arena last night was awesome. For me, these last two nights have been the best ever. I'm an ancient relic who has been a fan since time began, but wow I wish I could replay every second again. We had great seats on both nights, so good in fact that in all my 30 years of Madonna Lovin' I have never been so close to her. So many special moments - Like A Prayer, Graham Norton doing Dad dancing, the bouquet, the happy chatty Madonna, the men on springs..oh my god I loved every moment.

Thank you Madonna and thank you to my gal pals who bought the tickets and got us in the Sky Lounge. Lovely to meet other Madonna fans too.

So many good memories.

Still buzzing

What a whirlwind! I've had to fit in London without actually having 'official' time off work.

I nabbed some seats for night 1 when they popped up on axs. The best London audience I've experienced. In a perverse way, losing some casual/non-loons is a good thing for her live shows; now they're filled with fans only for the most part. Everyone knows the show now, so no boring review. Like a Prayer was the extra song I was hoping for, amazing. True Blue to Like a Virgin probably one of my fav sections on any M tour. Production wise, it's clearly a step down by Madonna-standards but that's the only semi-negative. I don't know what the problem is in actually diffusing the lighting properly either - maybe she doesn't like too much smoke/fog for some reason. Her voice was stellar, rich and soulful when needed, the usual backing tracks elsewhere but no biggie. Charm offensive or not, it was nice to see her warm, funny and interacting, even if we all already know she's like that anyway. Good time had by all, and a triumph all in.

Chelle I knew it was you the minute she said "Rachel" (sic) You were ADORABLE and Madonna knew it. Suede, I scanned the crowd but couldn't remember what tix you got for night 2. Drowned World was a dream!

Fantastic Lindyloo and Kim. :clap: Great posts from true Madonna fans. Everyone has loved this concert so much. Can't wait to see it live myself.

I'm so sad it's all over. What a couple of days.

Getting to meet some of you guys and hearing LAP and Drowned world as the bonus songs . And of course Chelle getting to chat with the queen.

The crowds were fantastic there was such a buzz in the place even before the gig .

Was all so amazing.

What a woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7TlVU8L-PU&feature=youtu.be

:lmao::inlove:

omg!!! so fun and sweet!!!! was Chelle going to show Madonna she has money?? :rotfl:

and he Dr. Lecter the hot guy in black shirt jumping like mad and pointing Chelle at Madonna at the beginning of the clip?? :lol:

Oh, Chelle is beyond adorable here! :D:lmao:

And now that I've seen this recording, I hear that she actually asks if Chelle knows how to DRIVE. I first heard DIVE, which still makes sense to me. :dead:

OMG - You were fantastic Chelle

I was sitting on the lower side seats a few metres behind you guys.

I didn't know it was you until I just signed on here now.

What a great show, the crowd were fantastic. Everybody was having fun.

Like A Virgin.... I never expected that to be one of my highlights.

Oooh and Candy Shop should be part of every tour - fantastic.

And hearing DW again live was immense.

Oh, Chelle is beyond adorable here! :D:lmao:

And now that I've seen this recording, I hear that she actually asks if Chelle knows how to DRIVE. I first heard DIVE, which still makes sense to me. :dead:

I still thought she said dive! :lol:

I can't stop saying it, Chelle you made my night AND morning!!! I think I need to save these videos somewhere so they can cheer me up.

And like Karb so poetically said, in a way "we are all Chelle." It's fun to think that we are all a step closer (even if for a minute) as a community to someone we admire and love so deeply.

Chelle I am so happy for you..you deserve it so much.. finally I can put a voice to all the posts I read written by you.. you're so sweet :D love you.. ah and the moment Madonna is singing.. "rachelle loves me.." is pure heaven :)

As someone who doesn't post much but has read the forum for years and years (you didn't always need an account to read the forum - for the snarky person who pointed out my account was new last time) I am stoked for Chelle. How could someone find one negative thing to say? FAN-friggin-tastic.

I was just off the left side at the Cross about 5-6 people deep for the DC show and was stoked to make eye contact during Holy Water. Chelle should just go ahead and add this to her resume!