London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

^you have no heart. You show heart to people that kiss up to you. You and others.

Who says Madonna is not a good actress? She deserved an Oscar last night.

JEALOUS?! What is making you act like such a loser?

No your not. Your celebrating someone that got randomly called in an audience like they accomplished something. Madonna is the one in control of what happens.

Whats the big accomplishment? Forgive me if Madonna actually knows her.

She doesn't know her. The important thing is that Rachelle wasn't afraid to pour out her positivity in front of somebody she absolutely adores! I know Rachelle personally and I can say for certain that it was no accident that Madonna chose her and then had a delightful little chat with her. You might find that if you pour forth positivity you might have more positivity come back at you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS RACHELLE. HILARIOUS AND LOVELY. <3

Guest Rachelle of London

I'd be happy if Madonna spit on me honestly she doesn't even have to say she loves me :lmao:

I would die of happiness if she called me a bitch Twat reductive cow

:lmao:

Except for the 2 duds on my left. They did not move. I think, they were statues.

They should have been slapped .

Apologies for my loon dancing.

Oh I've had enough of you. Two warning points served right up and you've been reported to Hector.

Stop it with your inane replies or I will start deleting your posts. No one is here for your drama.

What are the reasons? I disagreed with something said in the thread???? Oh excuse me. Others can make all the comments and gifs they want or whine about what other members are saying. Your suppose to be neutral as a mod.

Who says Madonna is not a good actress? She deserved an Oscar last night.

You ARE a child looking for attention

PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT

and have a sit on that oscar .

PS Mtribe is the place for you ... you ll find lotta friends to share your so badly wanted 15min of shame you ve been jerking for .

Life is for lovers

I'm on the train and the people In front of me have rebel heart tour carrier bags.

Im going to use mine for my weekly shop :wow:

Phony bastards

What are the reasons? I disagreed with something said in the thread???? Oh excuse me. Others can make all the comments and gifs they want or whine about what other members are saying. Your suppise to be neutral as a mod.

How to put this in a way that you can comprehend? You told us that we shouldn't celebrate a fellow poster on what was a moment of interaction with the person we worship here on the grounds that what M said was not real. Do you really think that we believe she actually marries the person that catches the bouquet? We all know it's pretend, but we're still happy that Chelle got that moment. What's wrong with that?

If you think Madonna loves you then you're delusional.

I think Madonna loves Chelle and what she stands for in the only way that she can do considering they don't know each other on the daily. There's no harm in showing love but there is harm in you trying to turn it into something nasty. Move on.

We are all Chelle right now. Madonna talked to EVERY ONE OF US that very moment.

Exactly! Chelle is the embodiment of fan positivity. She has such excitement for things. Imagine how hard it is being on stage and finding enthusiasm for doing the same thing over and over. It's the people who appreciate it that push Madonna harder.

Oh I've had enough of you. Two warning points served right up and you've been reported to Hector.

Stop it with your inane replies or I will start deleting your posts. No one is here for your drama.

Please don't delete the posts because it just hides her mistake. She needs to learn from her mistake and change.

She never loved you chelle! It was all a lie! She's not gonna marry you! Let it go!

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

They should have been slapped .

Apologies for my loon dancing.

You were amazing! So happy we for to experience the show together! And you're so gorgeous!!!!

JEALOUS?! What is making you act like such a loser?

She doesn't know her. The important thing is that Rachelle wasn't afraid to pour out her positivity in front of somebody she absolutely adores! I know Rachelle personally and I can say for certain that it was no accident that Madonna chose her and then had a delightful little chat with her. You might find that if you pour forth positivity you might have more positivity come back at you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS RACHELLE. HILARIOUS AND LOVELY. <3

I am sorry but you are wrong. You're saying no one else in that place shows positivity or loves Madonna?'

Only thousands. She was randonly called and I didn't think it was authentic. That's all I said. So I got reported while otjers badically say what they want.

Guest Rachelle of London

FYI! Madonna told me she loved me at Hyde Park sound check too. So technically this has been a 3 year love affair :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Bambi Gambi! You and your boyfriend are so lovely!!!! What a wonderful show to experience with a loved one! It's so beautiful. True Blue makes me cry every time! The love in the room on both nights was astounding

I am sorry but you are wrong. You're saying no one else in that place shows positivity or loves Madonna?'

I am not wrong. I'm never wrong darling. :queenbitch: What I'm actually saying is that Rachelle saw the moment and she seized it! Rachelle got her seats close to the stage, she screamed and she danced and sang! A wallflower isn't going to catch Madonna's attention. She can't have a conversation/interaction with everybody in the arena. First of all, probably about ninety percent of people would be boring when the mic came at them. Rachelle has UP energy and if you notice SHE had people in the arena laughing and applauding. Darling, come to terms with your feelings and just be happy for somebody else.

I am not wrong. I'm never wrong darling. :queenbitch: What I'm actually saying is that Rachelle saw the moment and she seized it! Rachelle got her seats close to the stage, she screamed and she danced and sang! A wallflower isn't going to catch Madonna's attention. She can't have a conversation/interaction with everybody in the arena. First of all, probably about ninety percent of people would be boring when the mic came at them. Rachelle has UP energy and if you notice SHE had people in the arena laughing and applauding. Darling, come to terms with your feelings and just be happy for somebody else.

Iwould overlook the inauthentic if it was a nicer person.

..and I am happy for many people if I think they truly deserve it.

You were amazing! So happy we for to experience the show together! And you're so gorgeous!!!!

Aw you too! And yes what better way to experience that old woman being phoney on stage than together

I would overlook the inauthentic if it was a nicer person.

Chelle IS a nice person. I can promise you that. I'm not saying she's perfect. Nobody is. I've met her though and I can figure out very quickly when I do meet people what is going on behind the eyes. She is a good person and I've seen it in action not just words. Open your eyes and realise that the world is far bigger than a tacky grudge you're holding on an internet forum!

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelle IS a nice person. I can promise you that. I'm not saying she's perfect. Nobody is. I've met her though and I can figure out very quickly when I do meet people what is going on behind the eyes. She is a good person and I've seen it in action not just words. Open your eyes and realise that the world is far bigger than a tacky grudge you're holding on an internet forum!

Stop responding. She always does this in early mornings. Just ignore her before she escalates it.

We're happy! That's all that matters! X

Stop responding. She always does this in early mornings. Just ignore her before she escalates it.

You are right so right

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelle! What are you gonna do with the bouquet???

My mums drying them out for me! The ribbon smells of perfume! M must still douse herself in gardenia!!!!

Rachelle Ciccone. :sassy:

My mums drying them out for me! The ribbon smells of perfume! M must still douse herself in gardenia!!!!

I jut have flashbacks to you going "I'm getting that bouquet I'm going .." With such determination !

Ugh every night should be a rebel heart your night