RH in Rolling Stone 50 Best Albums of the Year

Nice that she's on there but 45?! Come on. I wholeheartedly believe it should be #1. That being said, I've probably only heard a handful of these albums but still. :lol:

And also: "Living My Life." It's unreal to me how many huge errors and typos fail to get caught by major publications. Do these places have such abysmal budgets that they can't afford copy editors?

And also: "Living My Life." It's unreal to me how many huge errors and typos fail to get caught by major publications. Do these places have such abysmal budgets that they can't afford copy editors?

:dead: Living My Life!!!

At least she's included. They're so mean to Madonna for no

good reason these days and throughout her career. She deserves

respect. Maybe her inclusion will cause people to give her new

stuff a listen if they have avoided it for any reason.

45 is a big slap on our sexy butts!...fucking rolling stoners ...Selena, Miguel, Marilyn, Drake way above RebeL Heart?...and excuse me but 25 at number 2?...what a big joke!

W

H

A

T

E

V

E

R

Guest Rocco Papa

45 is a big slap on our sexy butts!...fucking rolling stoners ...Selena, Miguel, Marilyn, Drake way above RebeL Heart?...and excuse me but 25 at number 2?...what a big joke!

W

H

A

T

E

V

E

R

It's clearly a popularity contest. They go by who sold more, who is more popular, etc. This should come as no surprise.

Besides, these kinds of lists are always subjective anyway.

It would be unfair for me to say that Rebel Heart is better, since I haven't heard any of those albums. But Rebel Heart is definitely my favorite album of this year!

It's clearly a popularity contest. They go by who sold more, who is more popular, etc. This should come as no surprise.

Besides, these kinds of lists are always subjective anyway.

It would be unfair for me to say that Rebel Heart is better, since I haven't heard any of those albums. But Rebel Heart is definitely my favorite album of this year!

Yes, I know...it shouldn't come as surprise, but Selena Gomez' album above RH?...it just has no justification. I love Bjork and did listen Vulnicura as well, but above RH?...I guess they just have their own way of "judging" an album and we should be "just ok" with the fact that she's been included in their list at least. Oh well.

My excellent album is sandwiched between Carly Ho Repsen and Smelly Gomez on this list? :madgemanson:

I am glad that both Lana and Adele are ranked so high in the list!

You're right Carly Rae's album derives to be higher it was easily the best pop album of 2015

I have a list of fave albums for 2015 and not one of them are mentioned. It really goes to show most albums come and go like blips on a radar because I haven't heard of most of the ones on the list. Usually I have some common ones as a Rolling Stone.

Glad to see Madonna on the list either way. It's on my list obviously. :-)

See, it's not the fact that RH isn't ranked higher on this list, but placing "artists" like Selena Gomez above Madonna is insulting as fuck. Popularity contest and all that.

They gave her a 3.5/5 rating for the album so I'm not completely surprised at the ranking. Tbh, Rebel Heart should be in the top 10 for every single end of year list :sassy:

They gave her a 3.5/5 rating for the album so I'm not completely surprised at the ranking. Tbh, Rebel Heart should be in the top 10 for every single end of year list :sassy:

I'm not sure how they come up with the actual rankings in the year end list, because they give 3.5 stars or lower to the majority of the albums they review. They only very rarely give 4 or above stars.

Guest Rocco Papa

I'm not sure how they come up with the actual rankings in the year end list, because they give 3.5 stars or lower to the majority of the albums they review. They only very rarely give 4 or above stars.

I've noticed this too. I always think, "Are they ever impressed?"

I don't get why Adele is so high, other than just sucking her dick because that's all anyone is doing currently but everything I've read about it says it's not nearly as good as 21.

But to the people complaining about her being low, just be happy that she's on the list at all! A lot of albums came out this year and it's great to see it considered one of the 50 best.

Really hope RH gets some grammy nominations next week

Yeah, it is good to be mentioned at all, since it was pretty much overlooked from the start.

The funny thing about Adele is that 21 was given mixed reviews, but as soon as she blew up everyone acted like it was the best thing ever and all the awards started rolling in. No one would dare give her less than a glowing review now at this point.