It's so Hard to Pick My Favortie Performance on The Rebel Heart Tour!

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

Living For Love: For ME, this is what people go see Madonna for. Pizzazz! Performance!!! Personality!!! Choreography!!!

That she wore her "cape' that she vowed never to wear again, it brings legend and suspense to the performance. :thumbsup:

True Blue: For those who lived through it or came shortly thereafter...there's an understanding of what this is all about. She's so marvelous here with her ukulele and sincerity. It was ok to revisit.

and then, of course, this:

Like a Virgin: an interesting choice for as much as it's revered, its reviled. Years ago, people of the nothing, when asked what the sexiest song was, everyone would reply, Like a Virgin. Madonna was sexy, the word Virgin was in it..there's a lot of history this song. From MTV VMA's, the video/the impact, Blond Ambition...

La Vie En Rose: you know, if youve been a madonna fan since the beginning, i dont need to say anything, its understood. no offense to anyone. i swear. everyone sing along!~

___

there are too may - whats yours? and why?

For me it was LFL/LIB combo. Just what she really is in terms of theatrics.

True Blue: just what she really is in terms of sweetness and vulnerability

Like a Virgin: just what she really is in terms of playful and raw dancing

Guest Rocco Papa

It's a toss-up between Iconic and Living for Love. Both performances looked so cool in person! For me, the intro to Iconic was so exciting!! And the LFL choreography was just so cool!

Funny, I was just thinking about this the other day. This is the hardest tour, for me, to pick a favorite. I feel that each performance, costume, segment, the choreography, ALL OF IT, is just perfect.

It's easily her most cohesive tour since Confessions, and in my opinion, maybe of all time.

If I HAD to pick an absolute favorite, it would be 'Material Girl'. It was a complete and total surprise, it's fun, it's warm, it's kind of campy. The arena EXPLODED when the opening notes came on. One of my absolute favorite concert moments of all time.

True Blue: It's safe to say that even some of the most die-hard fans were convinced we would never see this one live again, due to the whole Sean thing. A very nice surprise.

ICONIC/BITCH I'M MADONNA

This is part of why i love Madonna so much... Big show, attitude, highly choregraphed. I think it's perfection !

LIKE A VIRGIN

Pure Madonna energy, iconic song, loved to sing i along

CANDY SHOP

Cool reinvention (this beat is sick) and cool theatrical choregraphy

TRUE BLUE

So sweet and nostalgic, and I like that she sings it so well

DEEPER AND DEEPER

Love it, a very intense and joyful dancing moment

LIKE A PRAYER

Real communion, the put your hands together moment

ILLUMINATI

Best interlude ever

How do you think, guys, should we start to ask Guy and Madonna on a daily basis offline during concerts and online via social media and maybe petitions to film RHT versions of Ghosttown, Who's That Girl, Like A Prayer and maybe Secret and Frozen (if she is gonna to perform it again) professionally and release it as bonus to BRD?

I'm afraid we may lose this opportunity and we have to put this idea in their heads before it's too late. I'm sure they don't even think of it.

Guest Rocco Papa

How do you think, guys, should we start to ask Guy and Madonna on a daily basis offline during concerts and online via social media and maybe petitions to film RHT versions of Ghosttown, Who's That Girl, Like A Prayer and maybe Secret and Frozen (if she is gonna to perform it again) professionally and release it as bonus to BRD?

I'm afraid we may lose this opportunity and we have to put this idea in their heads before it's too late. I'm sure they don't even think of it.

This is a nice idea, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. They didn't do that for MDNA, so I doubt they will this time. If they could upload more clips to her YouTube channel, that would be great. They did that last time, like when she spoke about Russia's anti-gay law.

One thing I would like this time is a nice mini-documentary like we got on the Sticky & Sweet DVD.

Deeper and Depper. Pure magical joy. Everyone in the audience was smiling and moving.

Also the clips of Ghosttown. Her audience loves her stripped down emotional and powerful song of hope. One of the ovations she deserves.

THis tour is my alltime favorite. So I enjoy everything.

But

Candy Shop is sick as hell. THe beat, the choreo and Madonnna.

Everytime I listen to it I dance like Sasha, but have to be carefull when I am at gym. Sometimes I just loose myselfcontrol.

:dead:

Living For Love!!!

The Medley: I know it's not the best but I love the Mexican part of it.

Iconic: such an elaborate and majestic opening besides the Japanese references which I love after visiting Japan last year

Guest bluejean

Iconic - LEGENDARY. I see it in my mind everyday when I wake up to this song.

Body Shop - LOVE IT

Deeper and Deeper - FABULOUS throwback moment

Heartbreak City - OUTSTANDING drama filled moment. You have got to be at the heart to appreciate this MASTERPIECE

ALL the acoustic moments no matter what she sings. It's intimate and SPECIAL. Including Rebel Heart which is one of the best songs she's ever recorded BTW.

Music - Classic Madonna moment.

Candy Shop - The GROOVE. Amazing. Goes OFF.

Also love the interludes Messiah and Illuminati. Honestly though, the whole show is an entertainment EXTRAVAGANZA start to end. Only dull moment is S.E.X. Love that song but sorry, the performance reeks of KYLIE MINOGUE INTERLUDE TOILET BREAK.

It's my first time seeing the star in front of my bare eyes so I can't compare this show to her others really. They're all so classic and iconic to me but this one is real and etched in my memory in a different way. During Rebel Heart she looked at me singing the words to her and she smiled. It was like being blessed by The Pope.

Madonna forever!!!!

It's reallly hard to pick my favourite moment of the show. On the whole I liked this tour more than MDNA and S&S. I love how she interacts with the crowd and she seems to have so much fun! I LOVE the intro! That's just iconic! :smile:

I also love LDLHA/Heartbreak city. That got me goosebumps!

Yes! As a whole HW is my favorite, it's got just everything.

And then also D&D, LFL, HC/LDLHA and Music/CS...it hurts thinking that I probably will not manage to experience this tour once more.