MadonnaNation.com Forums
Barney

Sinead O'Connor [merged]

In 1993, pré-VMA she said she was excited 2 c Madonna perform.

it seems she has changed her name, and that she is going to perform in the USA, but with sinnead, you never know. I hope she is feeling ok, and if she can release a new album, even better

why would she change her name?

(Would it get her far?)

Resultado de imagen de american life gif

if it works for her and makes her live peacefully, welcome Suhada. But I´m afraid her problems are others.

Gurrrl.

Just now, promise to try said:

if it works for her and makes her live peacefully, welcome Suhada. But I´m afraid her problems are others.

I wonder how Sister Bernadette feels about this

article-2443677-167BFA4D000005DC-238_634

wasn´t janet also muslim for a period? or was only her husband?

If this keeps her alive then I'm happy 4 Sinéad. I c a genuine sparkle in her eyes, but this whole 'shopping' around 4 religious often makes me squirm.

3 hours ago, acko said:

If this keeps her alive then I'm happy 4 Sinéad. I c a genuine sparkle in her eyes, but this whole 'shopping' around 4 religious often makes me squirm.

Agreed. If it gives her some peace of mind and helps her then good. Just feel very sorry for her.

Poor Sinead! After growing up in an abusive environment, she found herself, consciously or not, throughout her life in abusive environments: entertainement business, Catholic and Muslim religions, relationships ... I always hope that one day she will find a good psychiatrist who will know how to help her and prescribe her the right combination of medication.

On 9/7/2017 at 6:28 PM, Gus said:

Could she look any hotter?

Gaga, just fuck off, you cant even remotely...

Be whatever the f you want, but don't start preaching others for being different.

On 4/2/2018 at 9:36 AM, karbatal said:

why would she change her name?

(Would it get her far?)

Resultado de imagen de american life gif

Hello, Esther! :lmao:

On 10/26/2018 at 1:37 AM, acko said:

I see someone very lost and faded  in her eyes.  😞 I hope that this perception of happiness fulfills her though

Her early music was amazing!

her voice still has power, but the early recordings her voice is so clear and full of emotion

hope she gives herself a break, she's always trending for the wrong reasons these days.

Her music career is AMAZING. She's sadly suffering so much psychologically! 

This was the first time I heard of her, I was blown away.

Before her mental illness and religions destroyed everything, she was a fabulous, visceral and moving interpreter. What a loss!

It's her mother that destroyed her, not religion.

It was cringy when she turned to priesthood, but now this, it's just beyond the pale and ridiculous. She's been in a downward spiral for years now, very sad. I've always loved her work so much, it's sad to see someone so vibrant struggle as much. But in a way it's not surprising to see someone so distraught and lost turning to institutionalized religion in her hunger for order. Islam is sure to fulfill that need with a bang. Good luck with that.

17 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

It was cringy when she turned to priesthood, but now this, it's just beyond the pale and ridiculous. She's been in a downward spiral for years now, very sad. I've always loved her work so much, it's sad to see someone so vibrant struggle as much. But in a way it's not surprising to see someone so distraught and lost turning to institutionalized religion in her hunger for order. Islam is sure to fulfill that need with a bang. Good luck with that.

Exactly. To be fair she's been bonkers since the early beginning. It's a very tragic artist.

dr Phil-situation was a lowpoint. this right now doesnt look good either. 

I didnt know she was on the twitter again, couple of years ago she was always on twitter with names like vampireslaya. That didnt really end well

8 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Agree. This is just a band aid solution and will bring more suffering to her in the long run. 

Wish Sinead could find real peace in her life. 

On 10/27/2018 at 9:53 AM, sexycunt said:

Sinead's greatest moment.

I loved Troy fromm the fi esrst time I heard it 30 years ago. One of my alltime favorite Song.

The voice !!!

I loved Troy from the first time I heard it 30 years ago. One of my alltime favorite Song.

On 28 October 2018 at 1:51 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

Agree. This is just a band aid solution and will bring more suffering to her in the long run. 

Wish Sinead could find real peace in her life. 

It is sad.

Religion is a man made construct; she will only find more despair.