MadonnaNation.com Forums
Barney

Sinead O'Connor [merged]

OK its safe to talk about Sinead now.

Well I didnt want to rush on when it came up like it was juicy gossip. I love her to much for that. I think theres 1 deffo as big a fan as me and maybe 2 others too (on here). Im sure they mightve known what happened tonight too, I didnt want to go freakzoid.

Shes been found, shes safe and been taken to hospital. Ive been on edge all night.

Im talking about Sinead o connor. and wouldve posted earlier but didnt want haters, moan or arcers slagging her off before the conclusion and we all know shes been poorly for awhile/forever.

She posted a letter tonight on facebook. Sorry if ive had extra spelling mistakes. Now youll know why.

There is only so much any woman can be expected to bear. What was done to me this week was appalling cruelty. By my husband, my family, by St Pats and by An Gardai Siochana, by my son, Jake and by Donal Lunny and Angela singleton, by my son's girlfriend, his friends... after everything I've been put through and been forced to go through alone .. And punished for having to go through since I had the surgery on August 26th. Or since Shane became unwell in March, This week has broken me. The withholding of my babies from me without any sound reason by their fathers, Frank and Donal, and by Jake and the rest of my family, is a horrific set of betrayals. And has been going on since I had my surgery. The last two nights finished me off. I have taken an overdose. There is no other way to get respect. I am not at home, I'm at a hotel, somewhere in ireland, under another name
If I wasn't posting this, my kids and family wouldn't even find out. Was dead for another fortnight since none of them bother their hole with me for a minute. I could have been dead here for weeks already and they'd never have known. Because apparently I'm scum and deserve to be abandoned and treated like shit just when I've had my womb and ovaries chopped out and my child is frighteningly sick. I'm such a rotten horrible mother and Person, that I've been alone. Howling crying for weeks. And been told by them all t go fuck myself. I'm invisible. I don't matter a shred to anyone. No one has come near me. I've died a million times already with the pain of it. So yeah.. Strangers like me.. But my family don't value me at all. They wouldn't know if I was dead until weeks from now if I wasn't fucking informing them now.
well done guys, you've finally got rid of me. Sorry the penny didn't drop sooner. I'm an idiot. When you planned to get me away from my babies did you plan for me losing my mind over it? It being the final straw? For how you're gonna explain why I died? Make sure you tell the truth. BARRY.. THEY WONT. YOURE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS ME OR THE TRUTH. PLEASE STAND FOR ME AND TELL IT. i can't play twister. My children don't care if I live r die anyway. Neither do their dads. Everyone is better off. Never ever do this to a woman again. Let this be your lesson. I survived it when John waters did it.. I can't survive Jake doing it.

I'm glad she's safe, but she needs therapy. Her family seems to also need therapy.

what did exactly happened???I thought she was doing good!! so sad to hear she 's not well.and she needs therapy right now.

Is there any context to this?

That's quite a hard letter to read. There is a lot of pain there.

That was really difficult to read I hope it all works out for her

Can somebody elaborate? I don't get it.

1. Did she commit suicide?

2. Has they took her kids from her or what? Does she still have little kids? I thought they were grown up already

3. What does she meen exactly?

Ok, i looked in Google and found everything. My God, she's really suffering a lot, but i wonder if she's capable of rising those kids.

she has suffered very severe bouts of depression for years.

this time it was supposedly set off by a hysterectomy that took place late summer. But her turning against all of her family is truly worrying and heartbreaking. and the press saying she is now 'safe' is complete nonsense. as the worst enemy is within.

I remember stuff like this had been going on for years, friends would find her in some hotel. But now with social media its become even more horrible..

I wish her all the best and I am speaking as a true fan. Unique voice, great artist!

That was reall shocking to read last night. I'm glad she was found and I hope that she gets the help she needs! This post of her makes it more difficult for her to get her children....I hope that she feels better with the help she gets now!!

Oh wait isn't she a looney and subject to ridicule?

Put on compassion. As long as she is not talking about you.

How refreshing it is to be able to express a point about something I feel strongly about. I made my point and it's there.

I dont understand a lot of it, yeah I know about the dads but I thought she got on with John like best friends. I dont know she hasnt kept me updated on her albums. But yes shes done this before. The reason she came off twitter asking for a shrink ASAP.

Bless her heart. Were all virtually unstable, her walls have crumbled. I wish her all the best.

Normally those who alert that they are going to commit suicide rarely really try. It's a call of atention.

And normally, those who do commit suicide rarely alert before.

She's had these meltdowns for years! Her situation gives me mixed up feelings. As a singer she hasn't done anything for me since the early 2000s (her back catalogue is pure gold though) but this is an extremely personal issue and we shouldn't know all the details... Maybe to stay away from social media would make her some good, I don't know. It's so complex :(

Normally those who alert that they are going to commit suicide rarely really try. It's a call of atention.

And normally, those who do commit suicide rarely alert before.

Yes but sometimes the "cry for help attempted suicide" goes wrong and the person dies. It should always betaken seriously as thoughts about wanting to die already are a symptom of grave depression, and the "depression" can make the calls more than the persons personality.

Oh, of course it has to be taken seriously. First of all because their lives is at risk, and secondly because that call of atention is a desperate scream. Only somebody incredibly unhappy would make that call of atention.

Mental illness is terrible and, sometimes, hard to understand.

You can't say to someone bipolar to stay away from the Internet. This is not how it works. Someone bipolar may act in ways that are unexpected. The illness is behind these behaviours, not the person.

I'm not a big fan of Sinead, but I feel sad for her. I hope she gets the help she deserves. She needs extra support from her family.

I donĀ“t know anything, but if the family has taken the children, I guess she was really bad, before they took the children,and worse later...

Poor thing. Wonderful emotional voice.

but someone needs to take that phone away from her now. she clearly cannot see the consequences of her thinking out loud on social media...

It's true that there are people who threaten to committ suicide looking for some type of attention,they are not doing it consciously though...

Sinead's case is different as she's been suffering depression and mental disease for years, i don't think most people realize just how terrible this is, and it doesn't affect just the person suffering it, it destroys families, it's very hard to deal with, hope she gets the help she needs and recovers, she has a beautiful voice, so sad

Well if she does it or not its hard to imagine the torture in her mind :(

wow, Sinead's last message is even more dramatic. I just read it in a Spanish newspaper. She's really in a very bad state!

This is also for you all kind strangers who are always for some reason so loving to me (along with old God) despite my being a total twat. But especially its for everyone here in the hospital. Staff and patients. Kindest mother-effin' mother-effers a female ever was lucky enough to fall upon; and for Lord Edward Street Family Services. Angels. Archangels. Thank you Lord God.

This was the Jimi Hendrix Experience of the October 9, 1967 MusicOrama Paris concert, "Wild Thing". You will love how he requests others to sing, and how Jim...
YOUTUBE.COM

Police Seeking Sinead O'Connor After She's Reported Missing in Chicago Suburb

Sinead O'Connor has been reported missing in a Chicago suburb after reportedly going out for a bike ride on Sunday (May 15) and failing to return.

Sinead O'Connor Cuts Ties With Family Members After Suicide Scare: 'You're Dead to Me'

On Monday morning (May 16) a statement to Billboard from the Wilmette Police Department confirmed, "the Wilmette Police is seeking to check the well-being of Sinead O'Connor. O'Connor reportedly left the Wilmette area for a bicycle ride yesterday at 6:00 a.m. and has not returned. A caller has expressed concern for her well-being and no other information is available at this time." At press time, a Wilmette PD source said there was no update on O'Connor's status.

TMZ first reported that O'Connor had been classified as "missing suicidal" after an unidentified person called in to police to report that the "Nothing Compares 2 U" star left for a ride in the Chicago suburb around 1 p.m. on Sunday and had not returned the bike.

According to TMZ, she was last seen on a Raleigh motorized bicycle with a pink basket, wearing a black parka, black leather pants and a sweatshirt that says "Ireland." O'Connor, who recently made some controversial allegations about Arsenio Hall and Prince, has discussed her struggle with mental health over the past few years.

O'Connor canceled her summer 2015 tour after suffering from "exhaustion due to an existing not resolved medical situation." She also publicly cut ties with her family in Nov. 2015 after she shared news that she had suffered an overdose in a Dublin hotel room.

In a since-deleted Facebook post from last fall, O'Connor said she lost consciousness during the incident and woke up in a hospital, labeling her family "hypocrites" for coming to visit her and leaving before she woke. "I never wanna see you again. You stole my sons from me. Then you had hypocrisy to come to hospital and then not be here when I wake and not pick up phone?" she wrote. "You're dead to me. You killed your mother. You stole my sons. You left me alone for twelve weeks! Why did I have to hear it was your hypocritical asses here while I was unconscious?? And now you're Gone and not picking up phone... never want to see or hear from any of you again."

Sinead O'Connor's Facebook Plea: What You Can Do When You See Online Cries for Help

O'Connor has been very open about her mental health issues, which include a misdiagnosis of bipolar disorder, later amended to PTSD, including depression and suicidal tendencies. A spokesperson for O'Connor could not be reached for further comment at press time.

Good riddance - she's vile!

Good riddance - she's vile!

wow. seriously. :abuse: