Appreciate YOU THRILL ME

5iVe Elements

It's truly appreciated. I would consider this a remix of Erotica instead of a song on its own.

I love it to death. "You are who you are.... ....in spite of all the pain that love can bring...."

Beautiful lyrics. And true!

Does anyone think the leaked snippets online had anything to do with Madonna incorporating it into the song? I mean, since that part was from a demo, what would make her think to use it???? It just seems odd to me.

Does anyone think the leaked snippets online had anything to do with Madonna incorporating it into the song? I mean, since that part was from a demo, what would make her think to use it???? It just seems odd to me.

It was in the vocal stems, plus that performance (the choreo and music) was meant for Deeper.the unreleased verses fit more into the music than the spoken ones on the album version.

Is this the version that was in the Sex book cd? I heard that version once somewhere and remember liking it. I much prefer original Erotica to You Thrill Me though

The version that was included with the SEX book was called Erotic. It wasn't You Thrill Me :) :) :)

Guest Rocco Papa

I never heard about You Thrill Me prior to the Confessions Tour performance. It seriously blew me away. I wasn't expecting her to do that song, let alone reinvent it completely! And in such a romantic, sophisticated way I might add! :bow:

I was also surprised, because she always says that she forgets her old songs. So I didn't expect her to pull out a portion of the song that got thrown out in the demo stages!