MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Junior

Black Friday 2015

And now it's spreading all over the world. We have black friday here too now. We already day had 1st day of summer and winter sales

Watch this it will make you feel better knowing it's not just one of those "dumb americans" thing :

Guest Rachelle of London

Consumerism at its highest level

And now it's spreading all over the world. We have black friday here too now. We already day had 1st day of summer and winter sales

Watch this it will make you feel better knowing it's not just one of those "dumb americans" thing :

That actually looks civilised in comparison to America. :dead:

I don't even leave the house during Black Friday weekend. This is the shittiest weekend of the year. The shops are not the only busy places. These greedy assholes ruin the whole city.

Consumerism at its highest level

Yes. I kinda feel sick about it. When will people understand?

Not surprised a lot of this footage I see on the net comes from Walmart.

The last two years I have gone to Target. followed by Walmart on Thursday night when they open because a lot of the time the have dirt cheap movies and TV shows that I catch up on.

Target as usual was clean as a whistle. Everything was so orderly and set up perfectly. They had employees everywhere leading people to where they wanted to go, and roped off sections to keep people walking in lines and not scattered all over the place. As you headed to checkout there was someone at the end of a roped off area instructing people where to go. As usual during this buying rush season Target gets an A+ on their set up for avoiding complete chaos along with their employees who always look nice and clean and professional.

But I am a gluten for punishment so as usual I traveled a MERE MILE down the road to enter in the chaos of Walmart. People clogged up everywhere. Employees running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Many of them missing teeth along with their heads. Same goes for the customers as well. I could start my own "People of Walmart" blog with the kinds of people you see in there. Yikes! You couldn't tell where lines ended and where they began. Shit littered the aisles so it was hard to even get to where you wanted to go. MESS AND A HALF!!!!!! And as usual they didn't even have their sales items tagged so you knew what the fuck was on sale! Last year I asked for price checks, but this year I just said fuck it and walked out empty handed wondering why I had even bothered.

Do they realize it's NOT free and you'll have to pay for it?

But then again, they can always return after that.

poor people :inlove:

It's sad that so many poor people think their value and self worth will be increased because of a 60 inch flat screen in their home.

Actually its sad that we live in a society where most people think like this. Screwed up priorities we have.

This is a civilized society, and this is progress.

:newspaper: