Is this the best moment of S&S?

DitaDolla

Give it to me was one of her best finales ever. The crowd was absolutely wild.

As far as the tour DVD itself, it was very good. Much better than that over-edited piece of crap we got for MDNA. Have fans finally admitted to themselves that it was a terrible DVD for such an amazing concert?

As far as the tour DVD itself, it was very good. Much better than that over-edited piece of crap we got for MDNA. Have fans finally admitted to themselves that it was a terrible DVD for such an amazing concert?

Agree with all.

And she always had amazing ending performances thats why RH is weak compared with everyrhing before.

This Holiday performance is meh

I love the energy of this tour and some performances such as Candy Shop/Beat Goes On/VOGUE/Like A Prayer/Frozen/Gypsy section, but the final act with 4 Minutes/Ray Of Light/Hung Up was painful to watch. :rotfl:

LOVE IT ALL!!!!! Even Spanish Lesson.

While not one of my favorite songs by her, the live performance brought life to it!! She killed it! Love it when she takes a "meh" song and turns it into a show highlight.

Such a great tour with so many great moments! I live for Music, La Isla and Miles Away on this tour. And yes, even Spanish Lesson was all kinds of amazing :laugh:

I have the blu-ray and it's perfect I was worried getting it because there was problems with the DVD.