Mannheim concert

Hapertje

From Live Nation:

Due to the tight schedule between Antwerp and Mannheim, Madonna is about to perform at 22.15 in Mannheim. So that can even be later than that. Lunice is supposed to go on stage at 21.15!!!

I hope that everyone who's going to see her in Mannheim gets this information, so that there won't be any complainers! When I went to see her in cologne, a friend of mine was with me. She's never been to a Madonna concert before. I told her that she won't start before 10...that was fine for her. People only have to know this.

From Live Nation:

Due to the tight schedule between Antwerp and Mannheim, Madonna is about to perform at 22.15 in Mannheim. So that can even be later than that. Lunice is supposed to go on stage at 21.15!!!

what time is 22:15?

it can be also way more later. If the dj spins at 21,15 and quits at 22 or 22,15 Madonna may be at 22.30 / 22,45 at stage.

Problem is, its a sunday, many will work the day after. I see it coming, the meltdown.

Anyway, I will enjoy my show.

This time, i will take candies, chips and chocolate with me. and hide them in my big school bag. So I can eat, drink and enjoy the show :laugh:

This announcement is intended to reach Iconers who are attending the 29 November Rebel Heart Tour concert in Mannheim at SAP Arena. If you are not attending this show but know of friends who are, we appreciate your help in sharing this important update.

Please be aware that, due to the production challenges of moving Madonna's Rebel Heart tour from Saturday night's performance in Antwerp to the concert in Mannheim, the Rebel Heart tour will have a delayed start time on Sunday, 29 November at SAP Arena. The rescheduled show time will now be as follows:
Doors, previously scheduled to open at 6:30 pm will now open at 7:30 pm including all boxes and lounges.
Special Guest Lunice will appear at 9:15 with Madonna's performance scheduled for approximately 10:15 pm.
While the show will be loaded in as quickly as possible, we apologize for any inconvenience.

The Icon Team
‪#‎RebelHeartTour‬
MADONNA.COM

Shes gonna be pissed from making to shows back to back in diffferent places

yes thats a hard one. 2 shows in a row in 2 different countries. Although Antwerpes and Mannheim are 4 hours road to travel. But still, its bad.

yes thats a hard one. 2 shows in a row in 2 different countries. Although Antwerpes and Mannheim are 4 hours road to travel. But still, its bad.

she has a personal jet thought so she will prob fly i would think.

Shes gonna be pissed from making to shows back to back in diffferent places

Well I guess they convinced her to do it. It's also a short drive for the trucks.

Sure, but herself is not the problem, they only have 1 stage this time, so its tight to move the stage from one day to another

oh yes that's a problem.

Ok guys, I'm a little nervous. I'm going to see her in Mannheim and I'm taking some friends with me who have never seen her live.

Is she going to be on time (22:15)? Is she going to be pissed because of back to back shows in two different countries? Is she going to be bored because of the boring audience? Is she going to skip the medley? Will the audience leave around midnight to catch the last metros? :scared:

That said, I'm going to have a blast anyway! :tigger:

I don't think that she's in a bad mood...and many people are now informed that she comes on stage later...so they are prepared. Of course there will always be some people that start complaining. But you should'nt care! Just enjoy the show! It will be great as always!!