What if she had landed some of Nicole Kidman's leading roles

imgonnacarryon

I loved Moulin Rouge but every time I see it I wish Madonna had taken the lead role. I think she would have been amazing in it. Other than that I have never seen a Nicole Kidman movie.

I loved Moulin Rouge but every time I see it I wish Madonna had taken the lead role. I think she would have been amazing in it. Other than that I have never seen a Nicole Kidman movie.

I totally agree. Interesting, artsy musicals. That's what I always imagined her in.

Why are people hating Australia? I don't like Baz Lurman much but this is my exception. I even got moved with the cattle scene and the boy! Can't stand Moulin Rouge even if I wanted to love it, so screwed up with the awfully unfitting 80's songs. Etc.

I could in fact see Madonna doing Australia.

I'm pretty sure that material girl and like a virgin made Moulin Rouge better.

Madonna needed to play Madonna after Susan a little bit longer.

after the press said, she only played herself, she jumped too fast to prove them wrong. its what killed the acting career.

interesting!!!

Why are people hating Australia? I don't like Baz Lurman much but this is my exception. I even got moved with the cattle scene and the boy! Can't stand Moulin Rouge even if I wanted to love it, so screwed up with the awfully unfitting 80's songs. Etc.

I could in fact see Madonna doing Australia.

You have obviously never lived here ;) the movie is the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen ( and that's saying something considering all of Baz Luhemens movies are a piece of shit from Strictly Ballroom to the Shit Gatsby ).

Let's face facts Madonna is as a good an actress as Nicole is a singer.

I want to see her in a very active role. Fighting, crying, running, hurting, laughing and loving. She'd be an amazing protagonist or antagonist in a horror film. I still believe she can conquer the acting world. With the right role...

You have obviously never lived here ;) the movie is the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen ( and that's saying something considering all of Baz Luhemens movies are a piece of shit from Strictly Ballroom to the Shit Gatsby ).

Let's face facts Madonna is as a good an actress as Nicole is a singer.

:laugh: No not even visited.

Well yes they are. I tried to watch his Romeo a while ago, just couldn't.

Id love herto pop up in the new ab fab movie. I know shes touring but cant they go to her? Ill tweet!

that would be incredible almost unreal. cause its Jennifers [and Dawns'] eternal struggle to get M on any show.

I would die a happy person if this came true

2E763EA800000578-3319421-Questionable_fa

I want to see her in a very active role. Fighting, crying, running, hurting, laughing and loving. She'd be an amazing protagonist or antagonist in a horror film. I still believe she can conquer the acting world. With the right role...

Would have loved Madonna in a horror film... maybe even pre-fame.

Id love herto pop up in the new ab fab movie. I know shes touring but cant they go to her? Ill tweet!

You big tease!! That would be :wow::dramatic:

that would be incredible almost unreal. cause its Jennifers [and Dawns'] eternal struggle to get M on any show.

I would die a happy person if this came true

2E763EA800000578-3319421-Questionable_fa

Signed :)

Would have loved Madonna in a horror film... maybe even pre-fame.

Absolutely. She has the perfect mix of weird, beautiful, eccentric, cool, sexy and powerful that a good leading horror lady needs!

It is my hope that she finally does it. I have never understood why she never made an appearance.

I was never a fan of Actress-donna as I felt it put the music on the back burner, but then again, that's the reason we got so many soundtrack releases, so it couldn't be a bad thing after all.

No, her acting career never put The music on the back burner. When she was making Erotica she starred in three movies, and she still promoted that album like crazy

Well, we never got a Bedtime Stories or ROL tour because of movies.

Moulin Rouge would have been perfect for her. Amazing film full of great music including Like a Virgin. Nicole Kidman was excellent in it but Madonna would have taken the role to heaven with her amazing Evita vocals.