Madonna reaches out to Brahim

thelight

Guest Rocco Papa

When I started going through puberty, I developed a gap between my two front teeth. Coincidentally, it was at the same time I started becoming a fan of Madonna. I honestly had no idea that a gap like that was something most people didn't like. I wasn't insecure about it in the slightest! I thought it was so cool, because Madonna had one too! LOL :laugh:

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm 36 and the gap in between my two front teeth hasn't changed one bit.

wait until you hit your 40's and your teeth start to shift.

Whenever I read his name, I think of the interview when Madonna tells the classic story of "he asks me to rub his feet, and then I'm like NO, YOU rub my feet!" As if she can't afford to pay ANYONE to rub her feet :laugh:

wait until you hit your 40's and your teeth start to shift.

My teeth are shifting. It can sometimes be painful. I just got two fillings replaced and I need more work in January. :manson::gross:

Back to Brahim... do you think M and Brahim still give each other pity sex?

Is that really a thing?? Do our teeth begin to shift after a certain age??!?!!?!!??!!!

Yes. And, if you have any fillings from when you were a child, they have to be replaced.

Guest Pud Whacker

There's nothing worse than 'Hollywood smile'.

dont get me wrong, i love david bowie's real teeth and have always been obsessed with madonna's but NOTHING beats this set:

marilyn-marilyn-monroe-9711378-800-600.j

• 4 weeks later...

Brahim's brother (the one who was in a lot of photos from Madonna & Rocco's bdays in France) was in that same part of Paris on that night. So maybe he was supposed to be there. I doubt she has completely lost all compassion for him as a human, whatever happened between them. It wouldn't surprise me if she did check if he was ok.

About the Candy Shop video; I think she was pissed off with Brahim before the start of the song & that's why there were so many knowing looks going back & forth between her & the rest of the dancers. It seemed to me like she was trying to get herself out of a horrible mood & they were trying to be supportive.