Madonna reaches out to Brahim

thelight

Madonna, according to Brahim, contacted him after the Paris attacks to ask if he was "ok". Brahim reports losing 2 friends in the attacks and claims he would have been a victim if not for a last minute change of plans. Interview in French:

http://www.public.fr/News/Attentats-de-Paris-Brahim-Zaibat-le-coup-de-fil-qui-lui-a-probablement-sauve-la-vie-875327#xtor=CS1-23

And of course he immediately tries to milk his fame for another 15 seconds... next.

I must admit, I thought that but according to the article he was invited to the birthday at the Belle Equipe restaurant that was attacked but, after a friend asked him to watch the match on TV, he decided to go along at half time.

The friend who invited him, along with his sister, were killed.

I think it's fair enough for him to talk about it as he was directly involved and did narrowly avoid the incident. He should have been there and two friends were killed. It probably explains why Madonna was so upset too. She may even have known the person killed but it's not like her to talk about this type of things.

Guest Rachelle of London

I must admit, I thought that but according to the article he was invited to the birthday at the Belle Equipe restaurant that was attacked but, after a friend asked him to watch the match on TV, he decided to go along at half time.

The friend who invited him, along with his sister, were killed.

I think it's fair enough for him to talk about it as he was directly involved and did narrowly avoid the incident. He should have been there and two friends were killed. It probably explains why Madonna was so upset too. She may even have known the person killed but it's not like her to talk about this type of things.

Exactly

He made a lot of interviews lately and he praised Madonna in all of them.

Hodda was a friend of a close friend of mine. He did not know her but needed a written proof from his neighbours that he was indeed in a real relationship with his american boyfriend that he was about to marry and that they were not doing it for the papers to allow his american boyfriend to stay in France. So he asked her because she was his neighbour and she wrote a nice letter and they became friends. He was devasted when he saw she was one of the victims. He told us she was a very nice girl, always laughing.

Anyway back to Brahim. In an interview a few weeks ago he was asked if he wasn't fed up with being asked about Madonna and he said that he was only fed up they only ask him about their romantic relation and not about what she taught him professionally and he called her a huge icon.

Anyway back to Brahim. In an interview a few weeks ago he was asked if he wasn't fed up with being asked about Madonna and he said that he was only fed up they only ask him about their romantic relation and not about what she taught him professionally and he called her a huge icon.

You got just what you came for

A bit of fame and fortune

Now I'm no longer needed

Brahim has been nothing but respectful towards Madonna. He simply said in an interview even while they were together that he felt uncomfortable not knowing whether he was appreciated for himself or being used by outsiders to get to her, which comes with the territory but is still a valid concern. He's never minimized the impact of their story or lashed out at her in at all the same way. Proof that there is always two (or more) sides to the break up of every dating relationship. :)

Brahim has been nothing but respectful towards Madonna. He simply said in an interview even while they were together that he felt uncomfortable not knowing whether he was appreciated for himself or being used by outsiders to get to her, which comes with the territory but is still a valid concern. He's never minimized the impact of their story or lashed out at her in at all the same way. Proof that there is always two (or more) sides to the break up of every dating relationship. :)

What for would he lash out at her? HE broke her heart.

From the same interview in Le Parisien

Vous avez vécu et travaillé avec Madonna pendant plus de trois ans. Que retenez-vous ?
Enormément de choses. Partager ma vie avec une personne aussi cultivée et qui aime autant les gens, ça m'a fait grandir professionnellement et humainement. En trois ans et demi, j'ai grandi de quinze ans dans mon cerveau et dans mon cœur. Dans les réunions, j'étais assis à côté d'elle. J'ai donc pu découvrir le monde du spectacle à l'« américaine ». Madonna, c'est quelqu'un que je respecte beaucoup. Elle m'a transmis sa détermination : elle travaille peut-être deux fois plus que tous les autres.

Aujourd'hui, vous lui demandez des conseils ?
Oui, on partage toujours. Et comme elle est très respectueuse, elle répond tout le temps.

You have lived and worked with Madonna for 3 years. What did you get out of it ?

A lot of things. Sharing my life with someone so cultivated and who loves people so much, it made me grow up in my work and as a person. In 3 years and a half i grew up 15 years in my head and my heart. In meetings i was sitting next to her. I discovered show business the american way. I respect Madonna a lot. She gave me her determination : she works twice as much as everybody else. She's a work horse.

Do you still ask her for advices ?

Yes, we still have exchanges and because she's a very respectful person she always answer.

Guest Rocco Papa

You all need to stop bashing the guy. What happened between them is THEIR business. Regardless of what she wrote about on her album.

I think it's terrible that his friends were killed. Nobody deserves to go through something like this. I'm sure he's devastated. It just goes to show that the universe works in mysterious ways. I'm sure he had some sort of guidance looking out for him that night.

You all need to stop bashing the guy. What happened between them is THEIR business. Regardless of what she wrote about on her album.

I think it's terrible that his friends were killed. Nobody deserves to go through something like this. I'm sure he's devastated. It just goes to show that the universe works in mysterious ways. I'm sure he had some sort of guidance looking out for him that night.

I tend to agree! Same with people bashing Guy ritchie too. None of her marriages relationships are our business. When she was on that talk show promoting her album she was asked about her marriages and didn't want to talk about them.

What? So all the people that were killed didn't have 'guidance' or weren't they famous enough for the universe to protect them?

He always came across as he knew how to f**k when it came time

Sorry but... :queenbitch:

When we did it

I admit it

WASNT SATISFIED

Yes, everyone knows Heartbreackcity and Unapologetic Bitch are about Brahim, she's hinted a million times in interviews this past year that the songs are about him, flat out said that he "fucked her over" and seemed very resentful towards him.

According to Brahim, they've still been keeping in touch, not the first time he mentions this, which it's surprising if true, he probably bothers her with phonecalls/emails and shit.

Guest Rachelle of London

Exactly