Barcelona - November 24

BackHome

Omg I had so much fun. It was full house!!!

I never EVER in my life thought that I would sing along to LDLHA or WTG or TB. Shes so relaxed and funny and cute

The only part I didn't enjoy as much was the first section. It's spectacular but the show really started for me with Body Shop, when she really started singing and interacting.

My fav part was Living For Love and La Isla. I cried

:clap:

:wow: Stunning! I haven't seen it before, I didnt know she switches.

Omg I had so much fun. It was full house!!!

I never EVER in my life thought that I would sing along to LDLHA or WTG or TB. Shes so relaxed and funny and cute

The only part I didn't enjoy as much was the first section. It's spectacular but the show really started for me with Body Shop, when she really started singing and interacting.

My fav part was Living For Love and La Isla. I cried

How wonderful!! I'm sure Living For Love and LIB must have been very special in Barcelona! :)

She lost someones ring??? :ohmy::dead: Was she drunk again???

Glad you loved it Karby!

She was doing her love speech and talking about looking for someone to marry. Started joking with the first candidate because he had a boyfriend and she said that if that's how it was going to be, she would get her own boyfriend too.

Some guy who I think had a marry me sign caught her attention and she asked if he had a ring. Looks like he was with his fiance, removed her ring and offered it to Madonna.

He should've known that was a bad idea.

Madonna asked if it had a diamond. He said it was gold and she said that would have to do. And asked him to hand it over. Which he did. Then she noticed it belonged to another woman,joked about Spaniards having another guy or another woman and threw back the ring instead of handing it back. But it actually fell way back!

You could see people were trying to find it on the floor but looks like whoever did didn't give it back. I guess the guy was throwing a tantrum long afterwards because Madonna made a remark after she was already on to perform the next song about it not even being real gold.

Demonna of the (Lost) Rings.

Great night yesterday...

The crowd was amazing.. People were singing even on rebel heart songs.

Here is a video of my own which shows the power of madonna.. Everybody were singing..

She was doing her love speech and talking about looking for someone to marry. Started joking with the first candidate because he had a boyfriend and she said that if that's how it was going to be, she would get her own boyfriend too.

Some guy who I think had a marry me sign caught her attention and she asked if he had a ring. Looks like he was with his fiance, removed her ring and offered it to Madonna.

He should've known that was a bad idea.

Madonna asked if it had a diamond. He said it was gold and she said that would have to do. And asked him to hand it over. Which he did. Then she noticed it belonged to another woman,joked about Spaniards having another guy or another woman and threw back the ring instead of handing it back. But it actually fell way back!

You could see people were trying to find it on the floor but looks like whoever did didn't give it back. I guess the guy was throwing a tantrum long afterwards because Madonna made a remark after she was already on to perform the next song about it not even being real gold.

Demonna of the (Lost) Rings.

:lmao: MESS

How come she totally forgot the lyrics to Don't Tell Me?

she missed two lines. her mind probably slipped. it happens. it happens to me and my little songs and i'm just practicing at home lol

it literally is gone and you're like "how could i forget it!?!"