Turin - November 22nd

Slim Shady

Oh trust me V, Armani already took that banana :s98: ...

btw, do you feel empowered by the fact M took your "banana" obsession to the next level? :ohmy::stir::laugh:

:rotfl:

madonna copied me!!!! :sassy:

as of late i slightly feel i'm the target of the forum.....some says my english isn't clear....some delete their posts to make me appear dirrty...others say i have obsession with fruits....others ignore my requests..... :lol:

i really feel empowered.....

Ma va fan culo the flag got stuck to her omg

Cazzarola d'un porco dio what is it about flags and capes getting stuck on her, damn? :laugh:

the forum is learnin a lot of italian words..... :laugh:

she has sing LAV every night, so clearly, that is her signature song..

im not sure about that dollhouse. Vouge, LAV are very popular and the GP knows they are Madonna songs, but Like a Prayer is her song that has an emotional and powerful impact related to her name. Whether it is her tours or the ending of her Super Bowl performance, LAP receives a rousing acceptance whenever she sings it.

So happy about the medley saturday night and Secret and Ghosttown! And yesterday Who's That Girl and LAP! My dream set list! I love Frozen but the acustic version does nothing for me and Don't Tell Me..boring at this point. She was soooooo amazing and joyful. I couldn't stop smiling during ad after the shows. Duh, still smiling! She's so beautiful up close, 58 my Ass! These were for me shows #18/19 since 2001. I feel very lucky for every single tour she did in the last 14 years. So sad this tour experience is already over for me but I really can't travel and do more shows this year. Still, I know I'm lucky.

Ti voglio bene Madonna, come back soon!

The only pic I took, I wanted to enjoy the show:

https://instagram.com/p/-aFqMpHaMg/

:rotfl:

madonna copied me!!!! :sassy:

as of late i slightly feel i'm the target of the forum.....some says my english isn't clear....some delete their posts to make me appear dirrty...others say i have obsession with fruits....others ignore my requests..... :lol:

i really feel empowered.....

well, duh!? :laugh:

trust me, no need to delete posts to know YOU ARE in fact dirrty :stir:

well....duh again? :s98:

well, how can you answer a request when it's not clear what the message is about :voiceofreason:

needless to say we love ur banana stories and your unique use of the english language...or any language for that matter :smooch:

Cool picture but are there any women in this audience?

12243228_1111206858903567_19476865600712

Oh please, there's more jewelry, perfume, high heels skill, pitchy voice, usage of "yassss" and crave for dick in than crowd than in The Real Housewives.

There were tons of girls.

I think they mean biological girls. As in with a vagina :)

Here she is at a bar in Turin. This picture is worthy of having it's own separate thread, but I'll just post it here. She's hypnotizing, stunning, gorgeous. I just love her hair this way, it's perfect, perfect face, perfect everything.

12274330_645671375536101_672668106614108

2015donna face is ON POINT. I think I may prefer this face than Confessions Tour 's!

im not sure about that dollhouse. Vouge, LAV are very popular and the GP knows they are Madonna songs, but Like a Prayer is her song that has an emotional and powerful impact related to her name. Whether it is her tours or the ending of her Super Bowl performance, LAP receives a rousing acceptance whenever she sings it.

So does Holiday, LAV, Material Girl, Papa Don't Preach, La Isla Bonita and Vogue and Hung Up and Music.

LAP is important and lovely song but clearly, its not her "signature song"

hell she is even called the "Material Girl"..

I think LAP has very easy lyrics to understand and to sing along no matter what country and everybody knows it in the world

Vogue , Music, la isla has more complex lyrics for non english speaking countries they are also faster

I just don't hear nonfans praise and say they love LAV, Material Girl, Vogue , but when it comes to LAP...even the haters admit how good it is.

Well it can be good and praised and still not the signature song..

If it is her THE signature song, then why didn't she sing it on four back-to-back tours?

TGS, DWT, RIT and Confessions.

and even now, she doesn't sing it on every show..

I'd say she has many signature songs..LAP is just one of them. I think LAV, MG, ITG, LIB and VOGUE are more famous and known signature songs of hers.