Turin - November 22nd

Slim Shady

Periscope of the UB, Fausto Puglisi

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aSI_sTkwNzMwMHwxT3d4V1JyTWFqUUpRx9q9sEUiE_jSTNZKV2OSH-2N5K3wLj68Qrj1tGDO4u0=

( I hope this link works, I'm posting from my phone)

LMAO that was funny..

I don't know what is is when she sings LAP live it's so magical.

Absolutely!

But I can't help wishing she would sing the 'Life is a mystery' part too!!

Yes I'm never satisfied...

Absolutely!

But I can't help wishing she would sing the 'Life is a mystery' part too!!

Yes I'm never satisfied...

THIS !!!

I don't like how it ends, I am like there should be more to come =D

It is probably the only Madonna Song I want her to perform over and over again in every tour without changing its classical form.

https://vimeo.com/81696617

Edited by MonsieurB

We are spoiled brats :lol:

LOL! We are! That is because she has spoiled us all along with such extravagant performances! I can always say I wish Madonna _______. At the same time, I am usually happy with what she does. After I saw the BA tour, the bar was always set high :-D even 25 years later- still amazing me!

So much for a "new song" & Dress You Up has been axed more times than that same person predicted it... :rolleyes:

Hopefully the new song will be performed later. I think she did LAP and Don't Tell Me a few times at soundchecks before they were actually added to the show.

I hope it's Ray of Light! It's one of the remaining big classic songs she hasn't done so far on this tour.

I like Who's That Girl better just because it's more fresh because she hasn't performed live in a long time in this version.

She has done Secret before on DWT.

But I really like how she changes the setlist so I think it's fine to switch Who's that Girl up occasionally for Secret, but she shouldn't permanently eliminate Who's that Girl.