Turin - November 22nd

Slim Shady

Cazzo is a vulgar word for dick I believe, "che cazzo" translated it means "what the fuck/what the hell", smth like that.

:thumbsup:

I love that she said mamma mia each time before the exclamation point che cazzo! :lmao:

She's such a piss-taker, I adore her humor!

Does she speak fluent italian? whats happened to the medley and whos that girl lately? Been too down to follow the tour.

You missed a lot! The medley is in. And after it, she takes off the long skirt and has shorts underneath.

The first night she did Who's That Girl and Don't Tell Me.

Last night she did Secret and Ghosttown, and I'm excited to see what she will do tonight!

You missed a lot! The medley is in. And after it, she takes off the long skirt and has shorts underneath.

The first night she did Who's That Girl and Don't Tell Me.

Last night she did Secret and Ghosttown, and I'm excited to see what she will do tonight!

Thanks! Maybe the wardrobe tweek makes it stay. It's hard to be exited when I might miss my only show and only vacation in 8 years.

They really do say Momma Mia in Italy. I fell down a flight of marble stairs in Rome and the hotel maid put her hands to her head and exclaimed, Momma Mia! I was all right though.