Adele on Madonna: Various Interviews

MLVC82

As for Ray if Light, it's even Madonnas favourite Madonna album.

Really? Had no idea

Wonderful album

Amazing how Queen M has inspired so many different type of artists within the industry

Guest Pud Whacker

Are you resistant to the virtues of Erotica and American Life?

:lol:

i love them both (especially American Life) but theyre flawed unlike the others.

Guest Rachelle of London

Wasn't Madonna the most played artist in the UK the years that she lived there?

She was before she lived here and She still is. She's the most played artist on UK radio, the artist with the most amount of number one albums, and best selling singles artist.

I've tried but I just haven't been able to get into Ray of Light. The crazy thing is that I actually love most of the songs individually but as an album it's at the lower regions of my list. What's wrong with me? Do I need to have a child to relate to it?

yes. I love adele and some of her songs but im not a fan of "hello". lovely that she gives credit to Madonna and shows her love. compared to other pop girls who copy Madonna 's look, music, videos, hair&makeup people, and even accent, but thank iron maiden or whitney. it's nice that she shows appreciation and doesn't put herself above other artists

`

:lol:

i love them both (especially American Life) but theyre flawed unlike the others.

LAP (album) is a major disappointment considering the mixes used for LAP and EY are not the iconic versions used for their music videos. And some of the non-single tracks are abysmal. I do really like TB for some reason. My first memory of a Madonna video is OYH.

I truly don't understand how or why it became cool for Madonna fans to put down "Ray of Light" or fans of it, but this seems to be a trend lately :rolleyes:

I agree. This is so stupid.