Adele on Madonna: Various Interviews

MLVC82

How dare y'all ignore Bedtime Stories! The true dark horse of M's catalogue.

How dare y'all ignore Bedtime Stories! The true dark horse of M's catalogue.

Bedtime Stories is a safe followup to Erotica. Those of us who prefer Madonna musically daring above all other forms of daring are likely to pass it up on a favorites list. Many who do not care for Madonna overall actually love the singles from Bedtime Stories (Secret and Take A Bow in particular).

Did this really need to become a back and forth as to which album is the best and a bunch of rankings? You could trip over the amount of threads that have that.

Anyway....

I love that Adele is giving a specific album props. It's obvious she adores and respects Madonna. It's always refreshing to see current pop artists pay her GENUINE compliments.

Brilliant and Madonna loves Adele back!

I wish Adele was able to do Like a Prayer with her at the SuperBowl.....it would of been epic!

Shame she was too ill to do it at the time.

Ray of Light is a work of art, deserves all the praise it gets.

Bedtime Stories is a safe followup to Erotica. Those of us who prefer Madonna musically daring above all other forms of daring are likely to pass it up on a favorites list. Many who do not care for Madonna overall actually love the singles from Bedtime Stories (Secret and Take A Bow in particular).

Fair enough. Now marry me.

Im glad someone is paying ROL the respect it deserves...I was prepared to hate Hello, but wow...Adele has really matured, maybe the time off and listening to Madonna really did infuence her. I cried. And I dont do that. Lol.

Brilliant and Madonna loves Adele back!

I wish Adele was able to do Like a Prayer with her at the SuperBowl.....it would of been epic!

Shame she was too ill to do it at the time.

Ray of Light is a work of art, deserves all the praise it gets.

didn't remember this....

I would say the Bedtime Story song was by no means safe . Or as a single choice

Experimental and way out there for her .

And a precursor to why was to come .

Yes Madonna wanted her to do it but Adele had throat surgery or whatever

Madonna confirmed herself in an interview she reached to Adele and she also lent support to Adele when she was attaked for being "fat".

As for Ray if Light, it's even Madonnas favourite Madonna album.

Madonna confirmed herself in an interview she reached to Adele and she also lent support to Adele when she was attaked for being "fat".

As for Ray if Light, it's even Madonnas favourite Madonna album.

:)