Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Recommended Posts

Coincidence? I think not, sweetie...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enya and coke seem so antagonistic hahaha. If it were weed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her music is cool. I really like the cover for this album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Enya

It's absurd to have her in vinyl though! Back then the worst album in vinyl were the ambient ones because all the atmosphere disappeared if the needle started to do weird sounds. I recall my joy when I could replace The Celts and Watermark from vinyl to CD. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2016 at 1:13 AM, karbatal said:

Enya and coke seem so antagonistic hahaha. If it were weed...

Now when I think of "Only Time", I'm wanting to change the lyrics to:  "who can say why my nose bleeds"....or....."who should say I should smoke weed"....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need a remix album 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:31 PM, karbatal said:

I like Enya

It's absurd to have her in vinyl though! Back then the worst album in vinyl were the ambient ones because all the atmosphere disappeared if the needle started to do weird sounds. I recall my joy when I could replace The Celts and Watermark from vinyl to CD. 

Now then you tell me.... :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, horn said:

Now then you tell me.... :|

:lol: 

But now is different. You have that as a pretty piece. Back then it was THE ONLY way to enjoy it. I had such a bad experience with Watermark that when The Celts was finally reissued I bought the vinyl and the first listen I recorded it in cassette, so I knew I could enjoy the album without the horrid sounds that would came in time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just came back from business trip.

Will listen to it on this coming weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want Enya to invite me to her castle. She can totally ignore me while I'm there. I'm ok with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2018 at 12:44 PM, horn said:

I just came back from business trip.

Will listen to it on this coming weekend.

It must not have lived up to your expectations....as we didn't hear back from you!!!?  :provoke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, todsmod said:

It must not have lived up to your expectations....as we didn't hear back from you!!!?  :provoke:

Still in shrinkwrap! :nocomment:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×