is this legit?

juliebean

is this legit found it on a fan page

Despite the latest updates from their official confirmed the management has expressly asked not to publish more movements of Madonna for safety reasons.
We followed by oseary and his assistant who has warned us because we are not legally empowered to spread news.
You will have the necessary updates via media authorised such as newspapers etc etc.

from Madonna_History on FB

I had to translate so I didn't know 100% if they meant posting news articles or what. But I agree too that it's inappropriate to spread her personal schedules and arrangements.

yes people should really get a life and leave her alone specially the press she surelly a target for who she is and what she rappresents in this world : FREEDOM .

mad people is around and the press allready made some horrible step in other dramatic circumstances .(ladyD)

Hope the witch game won t begin .

some of the sites were reporting which hotel she's staying and the crew's flight routes and they know very well that such special arrangements are protecting her from the terrorists. why on earth do they think it's okay to share such information to the public? I hope her team is aware and keeps the fansites on mute. stupid morons

some of the sites were reporting which hotel she's staying and the crew's flight routes and they know very well that such special arrangements are protecting her from the terrorists. why on earth do they think it's okay to share such information to the public? I hope her team is aware and keeps the fansites on mute. stupid morons

and there were pics of her hotel with people standing outside too on the net. stupid!