Turin - November 19

Slim Shady

translation for this article

http://www.lastampa.it/2015/11/18/esteri/c-madonna-a-torino-controlli-sui-biglietti-comprati-allestero-0oiiVhqkFyxThsZ1glBTGM/pagina.html

Madonna landed in Turin in the early afternoon yesterday, after a flight from Denmark hijacked at Nice airport to the fog that enveloped the city. Yesterday a day of rest ahead of the concert, three from tomorrow to Sunday, they announce armored. For evenings at PalaAlpitour the prefecture ordered exceptional measures. And the 33,000 fans who have already bought tickets will have to prepare the idea of having to pass a series of controls, traditionally dedicated to an important football match rather than a show. Indeed, the entrance to the building will look like for boarding an international flight. The first rule? Just like to get on a plane, it is best to avoid bulky luggage and show up at the entrances well in advance. Because this time, the latecomers, are in danger of remaining outside the gates.
TICKETS
The concerts will start at 21 and gates will open two hours and a half before. But the advice, especially for the date of Thursday, is to reach the building no later than 17.30. In the meantime, and it is this activity that is unprecedented in Italy, it began checking all 33,000 tickets sold. And the attention of the the Police is now focused on 1,200 people coming from abroad and who have bought vouchers out of the traditional TicketOne. In addition to fans arriving from France and Belgium, they have been confirmed purchases also from South Africa, Tonga. Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan. Name by name, all profiles are analyzed in order to avoid the presence of possible infiltrators.
CONCENTRIC RINGS
Police and plainclothes police will be mixed among the fans, around the stage, during all stages of each event. But it is out of the building that will focus the preventive activity. After the attacks in Paris, the counter-terrorism arrangements, willing even to Turin after the convocation, on Monday, the provincial committee for order and security, they have in fact decided to replicate the same precautions already taken last spring for the Exposition of Shroud. The practical effects? Around PalaAlpitour, within little more than a hundred meters, the police and stewards will filter viewers through three check points.
WHAT TO AVOID
Each ring will serve to check the tickets, backpacks and bags: the police recommended to avoid the bigger ones, otherwise the seizure. As in any airport, you will be allowed to carry sharp objects, even the classic scissors, and every kind of bottle. There will be the explosive detection dogs and horse patrols in the gardens surrounding the area behind the Olympic stadium. So searches will be possible before reaching the stands. The first evening will be the the most critical: for the debut of the new control systems and for the latest reharsals of Madonna, next to the concert.

two other articles with google translator

http://torino.repubblica.it/cronaca/2015/11/16/news/madonna-127472431/

Enhanced security measures for the three concerts of Madonna in Turin, the only Italian date of her European tour. This was confirmed by the assistant chief vicar of Turin, Sergio Molino, at the end of the provincial committee for public order and safety which took place this afternoon in the offices of the Prefecture of Turin. The show of the pop star, at Pala Alpitour, will be the first major event under the Mole with the controls adopted after the attacks in Paris. The singer will arrive Wednesday in Turin and will house in a well-known hotel in the center. The concerts will take place on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday night. Likely, it has learned that the same safety device is applied also strengthened on the occasion of the big match in Serie A on Saturday evening at the Juventus Stadium, between Juventus and AC Milan.
It had to be the most eventful week of autumn in Turin, including concerts of international stars and early Tff. Unfortunately, the tragic event in Paris has dramatically changed everything, causing the first effect the cancellation of the concert Foo Fighters, scheduled for last Saturday. Does not stop the Madonna's world tour: the shows at PalaAlpitour are the only concerts planned in Italy and obviously triggered a run on tickets unprecedented (there are only tickets to 201,25 EUR, valid for the first numbered ring, it starts at 21). "They want to silence us, they want us to be silent, but we will not let them never do," said the other night Madonna from the stage of Tele 2 Arena in Stockholm, with tears in his eyes. A concert that will not be easy, but provides a tribute to the victims French: the lineup of earlier dates had already entered the execution of "La Vie en Rose" by Edith Piaf, a song that, heard today, takes on a deeper meaning. The show is dedicated largely to the latest album "Rebel Heart", the thirteenth in career, released last March, which takes its name also the tour: live listening to more than two dozen songs, but where there is also space the timeless hits as "Like a Virgin", "La isla bonita", "Holiday", "Music" and some rare gems as "True Blue" and "Depeer and deeper", fished out unexpectedly from the archives record. Spectacular as always choreographed, among mega screens, dancers, clothes over the top and a singer.
To open the concert, before the international queen of pop, a performance by the New York DJ Mary Mac. But in an event from the overall flavor, not missing a curiosity throughout Turin: a singer expressed curiosity about a particular film . "He asked the director Davide Ferrario of seeing" Sexxx "" says Emanuela Martini, artistic director of the festival (it so happens that just a song of the deluxe version of the last album with a title "Sex") :lol: . "I do not think, however, that Madonna will be the maximum to see it. Maybe Ferrario bring him to let him see "
Hydraulic work at Pala Alpitour to change the axis of the toilets used by Louise Veronica Ciccone and his staff. One of the first demands of the American pop star arrived yesterday at dawn in the city was in fact to replace the seats of toilets that use during breaks of three concerts in Turin, but fibrillation to fulfill the wishes of Madonna have also involved the hotel 5-star hotel where he would spend his nights in Turin.
Yesterday evening from the side doors of the Principi di Piemonte were transported inside furniture, pillows, carpets and even a gym, all to be installed in the two plans that have been reserved for her and her closest associates. There are two hotels where it spends the night crew Madonna, even at the Golden Palace have been booked several rooms that house a few days the dancers and technicians of the show scheduled from tomorrow to the building.
The agenda of the Madonna is shrouded in mystery and many speak of a dinner at the exchange, or in other starred restaurants in the city, but above all a party in Como villa of Donatella Versace on Friday (the only night that in respect of the Jewish sabbath singer will not perform), while on her son Rocco Ritchie, fifteen fruit of union with British director Guy, there are more certainties. Monday, after a dinner at the Quadrangle, he performed with a friend in a performance with the skate on the steps of the monument to the Duke of Aosta in Piazza Castello, immediately posted on Instagram by the boy.
Yesterday, however, lunch at Eataly in via Lagrange and walk downtown with his tutor. One of the certainties regards the evidence obviously armored allew 15 today.
The expectation of the fans has already involved tens of people moving between the two hotels in the hope of seeing Madonna appear in one of his rare trips city. Despite the security measures raised further after the terrorist attacks in Paris, in fact, the singer has repeatedly expressed the desire to visit Turin.

I'm a little worried for her, she's not ISIS darling and if they try it to blow up soccer matches they will try anything, she's so brave for keep doing the European leg, just a few dates more and she will be back to America thank God.

why does the toilet seats need to be changed though?

I thought it was quite known Madonna likes to have venue bathrooms toilets changed or brand new when she gets there

I thought it was quite known Madonna likes to have venue bathrooms toilets changed or brand new when she gets there

LOL not to me is there a reason?

LOL not to me is there a reason?

Because the queen doesn't deal with peasant shit! It's dirty and gross to her I assume...and she pays for it so why not? I wouldn't want some dirty ass nasty toilet in my dressing room...if I could pay for a new one I would :D

Because the queen doesn't deal with peasant shit! It's dirty and gross to her I assume...and she pays for it so why not? I wouldn't want some dirty ass nasty toilet in my dressing room...if I could pay for a new one I would :D

lmao! Ok I wonder if it's a diamond toilet seat. :laugh:

But the queen has been licking sweaty peasants fingers..:lol: I guess she's no longer a germophobe

Omg that's true so nasty I bet she's licked some gay's fingers after he was rubbing his mussy all thru iconic and BIM :lmao:

She'd taste a dirty doodoo finger IM DONE :lmao:

How expensive is a new toilet seat? Isn't it like $9.99 from Bareback & Beyond?