Turin - November 19

Slim Shady

Those last 20 seconds...the reason why Madonna in a guitar is useless 90% of the times xD

Her expression was priceless and cute when she mucked up the guitar playing right at the end. I actually love the odd blooper as her reactions are such fun. This is a fun spontaneous show so all good.

Yes, I love the fact that she still wore the dress but then took the skirt off in later songs. Great idea as best of both worlds for the crowd. I think she found moving in the dress difficult and hot on stage so makes sense. She looks gorgeous with both looks.

i am a little pressed that we had those amazing shorts this whole time and they haven't seen the light of day until now

drama%2520da%2520madonna.gif

Im not sure they were always there... She thanked gucci on instagram , so maybe she got this new version in italy now

i am a little pressed that we had those amazing shorts this whole time and they haven't seen the light of day until now

drama%2520da%2520madonna.gif

i believe she has been wearing the shorts all the time. There are some vids where she swings her skirt and her hot shorts flash :)