London - December 1

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

I have a feeling m will be on her BEST behaviour for London shows. 9:30 sharp starts. I can't wait for the banter about the o2 arena and the infamous fall at the Brits.

I have a feeling m will be on her BEST behaviour for London shows. 9:30 sharp starts. I can't wait for the banter about the o2 arena and the infamous fall at the Brits.

Can't wait for LFL! The crowd are gonna go wild when she takes off the cape

I have a feeling m will be on her BEST behaviour for London shows. 9:30 sharp starts.

She certainly was for S&S Oh Nine. And MDNA.

In fact it's getting boring the way some people keep going on about the S&S Oh Eight fiasco...

I am gonna lose my shit to Living for Love

While I'm on this, are those drum beats live? You see the percussion guy banging his PSB Chris Lowe like system to the beat.

Imagine Omar on this tour :(

Poor Monte looks lost half the time as well

Guest Rachelle of London

She certainly was for S&S Oh Nine. And MDNA.

In fact it's getting boring the way some people keep going on about the S&S Oh Eight fiasco...

09 was my first Madonna show! From that I thought she always came onstage on time :lmao:

I am gonna lose my shit to Living for Love

While I'm on this, are those drum beats live? You see the percussion guy banging his PSB Chris Lowe like system to the beat.

Imagine Omar on this tour :(

Poor Monte looks lost half the time as well

The emphasis is not so much on the live band this time. Think RIT.

09 was my first Madonna show! From that I thought she always came onstage on time :lmao:

I was in the bar and someone said It was about to start. I was agog.

The emphasis is not so much on the live band this time. Think RIT.

Well at least from what I've seen its less "sponsored by Casio keyboard demo" sounding than RIT

Suede what time will you be at the venue Weds?

Well at least from what I've seen its less "sponsored by Casio keyboard demo" sounding than RIT

Suede what time will you be at the venue Weds?

I should be there around 7:30-8:00, don't think I could get there any earlier! :(

Let's face it the LDN shows will restore her status with UK concert goers and for the 2018 tour she'll back to stadiums. TRUST.

Madonna wouldn't be able to sell out a stadium here in the UK at the moment.....these UK shows prove that.

Whether that changes next album....who knows.

Well she won't if she starts late but as said I don't think will be that bad and I think these shows will be the sleeper hit

Well I hope the crowd are alive . I fucking will be

I think there are 2 reasons the UK shows havnt sold very well and why prices are getting slashed everywhere....

The album sank without a trace (very little promo)

The prices are ridiculously high coming off the back of no hit single/album.

I admire her/her teams tenacity at keeping prices "the Madonna standard" but times have changed.....and this proves it....

I don't think there's ever been a tour where so many tickets have been slashed ahead of a show.....not here in UK anyways.

I think there are 2 reasons the UK shows havnt sold very well and why prices are getting slashed everywhere....

The album sank without a trace (very little promo)

The prices are ridiculously high coming off the back of no hit single/album.

I admire her/her teams tenacity at keeping prices "the Madonna standard" but times have changed.....and this proves it....

I don't think there's ever been a tour where so many tickets have been slashed ahead of a show.....not here in UK anyways.

Youre kidding. Please dont say things like that. Its one of mine and chelles inside jokes. Take That have been half price the weeks before for YEARS!!!. Please look into it. We laughed that Olly Murrs ended up cheaper than the parking. I enjoy your posts so dont take offence but its been a funny chat thats gone oh here for a year or so, M is doing better than any of them. Its only been Prince & coldplay not even U2. The price drops havent happened to. Its part and parcel now. Look it up. Its old news. Just because you havent heard of it before M. Thats not your fault. Its completely incorrect though babe. Some big acts go on groupon 2 for 1!

Gaga was 2 for 1 and was empty then and had to cancel the whole thing. People cant afford to put on 'productions' anymore. Our wages havent risen enough. You REALLY have to want to go, not just think it might be good. Cant afford to. So either keep the standard up and do less dates or tone down fill up the arenas but maybe leave them underwhelmed as it wasnt the same as it used to be. She has tried a hint of that this time. But with the stupid VIP packages which im sure she knew nothing about got so redic in London the promoters are now 'oh lord, that mustve been a bad business meeting'

Guest Rachelle of London

Everyone goes on about concerts being the best thing for artists these days but with YouTube and periscope etc I think the touring market is over saturated now especially in Europe. Take That, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Usher, Olly Murs all were selling £20 tickets the weeks before their shows after coming off of very successful albums (singles)

Madonna isn't doing too bad however I think they cocked up with all those VIP tickets and high pricing for level 4. By reserving so many tickets they made it look like everything was sold out for months when it hadn't so people stopped looking.

I can't believe it's London already ! Doesn't time fly ??!!! Am sure it's going to be fantastic and special ! Pics and vdos please ! Have fun everyone !

Everyone goes on about concerts being the best thing for artists these days but with YouTube and periscope etc I think the touring market is over saturated now especially in Europe. Take That, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Usher, Olly Murs all were selling £20 tickets the weeks before their shows after coming off of very successful albums (singles)

Madonna isn't doing too bad however I think they cocked up with all those VIP tickets and high pricing for level 4. By reserving so many tickets they made it look like everything was sold out for months when it hadn't so people stopped looking.

This!

Youre kidding. Please dont say things like that. Its one of mine and chelles inside jokes. Take That have been half price the weeks before for YEARS!!!. Please look into it. We laughed that Olly Murrs ended up cheaper than the parking. I enjoy your posts so dont take offence but its been a funny chat thats gone oh here for a year or so, M is doing better than any of them. Its only been Prince & coldplay not even U2. The price drops havent happened to. Its part and parcel now. Look it up. Its old news. Just because you havent heard of it before M. Thats not your fault. Its completely incorrect though babe. Some big acts go on groupon 2 for 1!

Gaga was 2 for 1 and was empty then and had to cancel the whole thing. People cant afford to put on 'productions' anymore. Our wages havent risen enough. You REALLY have to want to go, not just think it might be good. Cant afford to. So either keep the standard up and do less dates or tone down fill up the arenas but maybe leave them underwhelmed as it wasnt the same as it used to be. She has tried a hint of that this time. But with the stupid VIP packages which im sure she knew nothing about got so redic in London the promoters are now 'oh lord, that mustve been a bad business meeting'

I never thought of it that way!!

I just wish her team would bring in line the huge price scales!!!

No negativity from me around the show just the logistics of pricing that's frustrating!

I have a ticket to Birmingham and can't wait, the clips I've seen are her best get in my opinion.

OK, just a quickie (it has to be). Ive not looked at train times but been told I can get a good ticket. I could try for the second night unless the trains are redic. Is any body in a hotel close, ill pay for half the room. Illl look up rooms now for on my own but just asking. x

Train is doable (if I fiddle the times) £41 first class rtn.

Haha me too! Anyone who will listen I'm telling.

Again most people are all "she's on tour? I bet she's amazing "

Ugh

I'm staying tmoro night now just in case

They are selling 'stool seats' in the vip boxes for £80. thats what ive been offered (with connections). own bar and nibbles. Im so tempted but as I was just told the atmosphere might be crap. I dunno? If there are other corporates in it talking I dont want to be shouting 'shut up' for 2 hours.