London - December 1

Apples388

Even I was worried about the London crowd but OMG!! I saw the whole arena dancing and singing along. Both RH and oldie but goodies were truly loved by the audience. It was MAGIC!!!

Mmmmm, Are you going to another concert ? Love your excitement and passion for this concert tour. .

This guy? Not sure if it's him.

9R0yoZUP.gif

No, not him :laugh:

Further back at the very start of the song, a tall bald guy in his 40s then

Nemo you're the Master of GIFs, you think of one recorded clip and you pull a gif out of your hat 2 min later :wow:

Mmmmm, Are you going to another concert ? Love your excitement and passion for this concert tour. .

YES!!! Going 16th Birmingham show, got floor seat this time. You will know the feeling we get when its your turn. You will be buzzing , the day will feel surreal, can't wait for your turn.

Any video of Living For Love? Apparently the audience cheered when the cape (successfully) came off M.

edit: Wait nvm. Thanks Nemo :D

You must have seen the earlier post then. :laugh: You're welcome.

Sorry no LFL vid yet but here are the 3 links again with the moment the cape came off. You can hear the crowd roar.

Clips from 3 different angles.

https://twitter.com/mrdiscopop/status/671822702320230400

https://www.instagram.com/p/-xPqUpmeio/

https://twitter.com/SteveLorient/status/671856524671770628

Graham really went for it! He'll be talking about it on Saturday so hopefully shift the tickets for the other shows!

Great to hear the London crowd were up for it. Better venue than the big stadiums.

Did anyone get any good pictures? Were any of you close?

Yes I'm sure that Madonna is desperate for the help. :rolleyes: Why didn't you go and get up close? Why didn't you take 'good' pictures? Seriously, you are a terrible fan and I genuinely don't understand why you're here. Mess.

edit: I do know why you're here. Probably to get pictures and gossip for whichever shady tabloid you work for.

I did not expect so much love, i expected her to kick ass and give the crowd her whole because she's Madonna but i did not expect so much love from London. I'm so happy for everybody who attended. <3

London and England absolutely loves Madonna! I feel like more often than not it's the worldwide media that paints it different.

Was it just me or did deeper and deeper get the most love. Omg that was best concert ever! I literally have no words. Cannot wait for tonight.

I NEED to be an unapologetic bitch!!!!

@missyelliot now follows me on periscope :dead:

Wonder if she enjoyed my singing

No doubt she fancies you. Time for your career in music to begin!

Noel Gallagher was there. My friend Dave has a selfie with him.

Yeah a friend of mine saw him too. Really would have loved it if he was the Unapologetic bitch. hahahahaha.

Despite the fact that the same members have kept berating us about how terrible London crowds are and how bad sticky and mdna was in London, all of Madonna tours since WTG, London crowds have been amazing. Only of recent due to late starts and terrible venues has it been hum drum. London loves the Queen! It was so evident last night!

YEP!

No, not him :laugh:

Further back at the very start of the song, a tall bald guy in his 40s then

Nemo you're the Master of GIFs, you think of one recorded clip and you pull a gif out of your hat 2 min later :wow:

I'll give it one more shot. This is the only one I could spot at the start fitting your description. :laugh:

Ya5nRkJG.gif

Yes, Nemo always keeps us all up to date with all of the videos, clips and Unapologetic Bitch footage. Every single thread and concert. Much appreciated always Nemo. :inlove:

Just whenever I can. Other members have been finding and sharing too, so definitely a collective effort. Thanks, Jazzyjan. :kiss2:

Despite the fact that the same members have kept berating us about how terrible London crowds are and how bad sticky and mdna was in London, all of Madonna tours since WTG, London crowds have been amazing. Only of recent due to late starts and terrible venues has it been hum drum. London loves the Queen! It was so evident last night!

Damn right!!

I'll give it one more shot. This is the only one I could spot at the start fitting your description. :laugh:

Ya5nRkJG.gif

My mistake sorry :rotfl:

It was not at the beginning of LION but middle of the song

2:30 :laugh:

I have to say Im surprised by the london crowd! I had wrong assumptions after seeing the confessions dvd ;) I know UK crowds can be really excited but usually seem more reserved for pop stars. this is amazing. the UK rules and chelle your periscope was the best one yet :lmao: All of this is so amazing

Reading all your reviews is making me more and more over the moon for this tour. I have one more show in January, and I can't wait.

Can this tour and this era please never end?