London - December 1

Apples388

Wow sounds so much fun!

No surprise she was on time. They turned off Paul McCartney and Springsteen during a song the week before the MDNA tour at Hyde Park!

Saw a few mentions of the tour this week! Hope the reviews are great'

That's ABSOLUTELY ONE HUNDRED PERCENT IRRELEVANT. Why even mention it? Talk about bad journalism.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

is Chelle singing S.E.X. word for word with her moomy at her side? :laugh:

When I went to the show, I was next to a girl and her mom, and they were both singing out loud through the show including SEX :laugh:

It was fucking cunting amazing. I snap chatted a few things then stopped then went to the bar with loads of requests for more /

Phenomenal:

Love her

No one else

Jesus Christ what a fucking woman

I genuinely did get emotional at deeper and deeper and lost my shit to Loving for love

It was fucking cunting amazing. I snap chatted a few things then stopped then went to the bar with loads of requests for more /

Phenomenal:

Love her

No one else

Jesus Christ what a fucking woman

I genuinely did get emotional at deeper and deeper and lost my shit to Loving for love

Love this and your adorable typo! :inlove:

Just on the train on the way home from the show.

She was utterly amazing, much better than MDNA. The crowd was great and we got WTG and LAP. She did a big speech about World AIDS day. Highlights for me were Deeper and Deeper, Body Shop, LDLHA, Living for Love, WTG. Like A Prayer was incredible and moving everyone up and singing. This is her best show since Confessions by a long way. I want to go tomorrow night if I can get a good seat.

For me that is her best gig since the CT.

Absolutely. She's very relaxed and funny and her interaction with audience is great. I really think the fact that the show is packed with hits makes a huge difference.

OMFG!!!!!!!! I'm dead!!!! She was so fucking AMAZING, FUNNY, BEAUTIFUL!! Best show ever!!!!

The crowd danced and sang along!!! Brilliant!!!!

Let me cryyyyyyyy of joy!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!! I'm dead!!!! She was so fucking AMAZING, FUNNY, BEAUTIFUL!! Best show ever!!!!

The crowd danced and sang along!!! Brilliant!!!!

Let me cryyyyyyyy of joy!!!

:inlove:

God i really wanna see her again.