London - December 1

Apples388

I hope she comes onstage before 10pm otherwise I fear there could be a backlash. The press will have a field day tomorrow if she's late. Instead of focussing on how great the show is all they will discuss is why did she keep her fans waiting.

Ugh it annoys me. It's just a way to undermine her appeal. This idiot at the last fan party was telling me he was surprised at the amount of black people that were there. He then told us that he was more of a kylie fan than Madonna. You literally see all ages at a Madonna show. All races. You name it. They're there

there were KIDS behind me near front row at one show. KIDS. i wanted to give them a spot before me honestly but people next to me didn't allow it because they paid for GA and not early.

I think half nine .

Ugh I hope.

Just at my hotel getting ready :wow:

Justify My Love hotel sequence?

Ok I'm gonna stop checking this thread for now. have fun y'all and here is my UK number if anyone wants to meet tomorrow. ‭

07724 531714‬

Went for a Chinese in the venue deeper and deeper blarin out. Love it.

Such a mix of people.

All the bars playing her songs.

All places should be like this!!

Just met a bunch of 40 odd year old women in super drug dressed as Madonna in the 80s. They're already pissed. They're gonna try and sober up before 8 hahahaha.

Oh god, could have been me if I had given in to my impuls on black friday :lmao: since thinking I might go to Amsterdam after all, I started panicking about what to wear and almost bought an 80's Material Girl/Marilyn get up. Now I don't have anything to wear :lol:

What are you wearing tonight??

Guest Rachelle of London

I went school with the guy that searched my bag. He's laughing at me because he remembered me being a massive loon at school

Guest Rachelle of London

Omg Australian Matt was in the same restaurant as me and I didn't see him. Matt look out for 2 loud black women! That's us

Guest Rachelle of London

Omg did you!!!! Fuckin Lesley pushed me in nandos. This one has a red checked shirt on. Full on shoved me.

I'm with Mmmm and Scott!