London - December 1

Apples388

Yeah she's a huge fan. She's been to every tour since WTG apart from DWT. My sister will be there too but other side of arena. Where are you seated. I'm in section 105.

I'm in block 109. I'll wave at 105!

oh and btw, whats smoking like in O2? Obviously its not allowed in the venue, but are there designated smoking areas?

There's a bit outside where you can smoke and they sell them too.

OMG!!! I'm gonna see her tonight!!!!

First time I'm gonna see her live!!!!

WOW that s amazing ..you know you re gonna be..........can t find the right word =-O

On the app there are high up seats tonight and tmoro quite a few sections including behind the stage ones

Weird

I don't have the app. I'm just looking at the regular website. On stubhub that axs directs you to, some seats are going for less than face value now.

Guest Rachelle of London

They're seats coming up on mine. Not many for the first show but still a few for 2nd show

I didn't pick it up but m was apparently featured in the metro. I bet a few people decided to snap up some tickets this morning

All my best friends in London are going to this show. I'm so excited for them !

On the train :wow:

Stocked up on some beer and cigs *lad*

Was walking up the shops earlier and saw one of the waiters from the restaurant up the road wheeling a pink suitcase and had an erotica t shirt on. Bless.

Guest Rachelle of London

Just met a bunch of 40 odd year old women in super drug dressed as Madonna in the 80s. They're already pissed. They're gonna try and sober up before 8 hahahaha.

Fabulous!!

I love people watching at a Madge gig.

It's like when people say "oh it's all gays" . FAr from it .

At confessions I was next to a girl and her husband who were about the same age as my sister with their two kids all in merch

Guest Rachelle of London

Ugh it annoys me. It's just a way to undermine her appeal. This idiot at the last fan party was telling me he was surprised at the amount of black people that were there. He then told us that he was more of a kylie fan than Madonna. You literally see all ages at a Madonna show. All races. You name it. They're there

Ugh it annoys me. It's just a way to undermine her appeal. This idiot at the last fan party was telling me he was surprised at the amount of black people that were there. He then told us that he was more of a kylie fan than Madonna. You literally see all ages at a Madonna show. All races. You name it. They're there

You speak the truth!