London - December 1

Apples388

Just gone on AXS and they have some "VIP Mix" tickets for £175. Mark, Kim do you have any idea what these are? Never seen that option before

I have never seen VIP mix tickets before, they have now sold out.

I think the other tickets that have just been released are from secondary sites. They aren't shifting them so they have put them back in the general sale.

Guest Rachelle of London

I think there will be some great bargains for London shows over weekend. Any fans contemplating buying tickets id suggest calling up box office at o2

Hopefully the cunts that bought them only to put them on the secondary sites at double/triple the price will think twice next time. Cunts!

Axs sucks. They don't answer their phone ke email. I can't purchase any ticket from any event on both my phone and computer. I think coz I'm overseas but still with and without uk VPN.

Anyway I'm flying to london drew tonight and I will try to use the computer at the hotel to see if I can buy tickets. If I get something close to heart stage I'll just try and sell the ones I got.

Lots of tickets just released for both London shows. The second show has availability almost everywhere expect the floor. I just tried for 6 tickets serval times and was able to get them easily. These tickets have definitely come from secondary sites that can't shift them

Guest Rachelle of London

I bought 2 more tickets this morning in section 1 first night for my sister. Head on from the stage row L. She's gonna love them.

Hopefully the cunts that bought them only to put them on the secondary sites at double/triple the price will think twice next time. Cunts!

I don't think it's touts. I think it's the ticket companies themselves who stick them straight on. There was a documentary about staff at the ticket companies buying them with staff credit cards and putting them on the secondary sites. Complete con.

Blocks 103 and 113 now have seats reduced from £175 to £85 on AXS. I am shocked at the amount of seats still available for the 2nd show even with the prices being reduced. They defintely need to look at the pricing structure for the next tour.

The screen shots below show the seats the are available for second show

11201866_10153160195986034_8396081682305
12278793_10153160196041034_7451435241227

Guest Rachelle of London

It's AXS fault that the tickets are available. For months they had listed the first show was sold out completely. On the tube they had posters saying madonna live in London O2 SOLD OUT. So could you imagine the people that just never even bothered to get tickets thinking they were all gone. They left it too late to put the tickets from other sites back onto ticketmaster as well. The show is on Tuesday and most people think it's too late.

It's annoying. Next time she tours I'm not buying tickets on the first day of sale. I bought £110 tickets in block 109 and now seats in 110 are £85 for a better view. The ticketing industry needs an overhaul.

Indeed . The ticketing system is dreadful these days.

But fault should also lay with her promo team..where were the to spots and things ? Hype it up A bit

It's AXS fault that the tickets are available. For months they had listed the first show was sold out completely. On the tube they had posters saying madonna live in London O2 SOLD OUT. So could you imagine the people that just never even bothered to get tickets thinking they were all gone. They left it too late to put the tickets from other sites back onto ticketmaster as well. The show is on Tuesday and most people think it's too late.

I agree Chelle, why have they left it so late to release the tickets that clearly weren't selling on secondary sites? Also why weren't a lot of these seats available in the initial Icon pre sale and general sale? I think a lot of casual fans and general public looked when the general sale started, saw the availability and prices and didn't bother. They completely lost peoples interest, slashing the prices this late in the day isn't helping to shift them.

It's annoying. Next time she tours I'm not buying tickets on the first day of sale. I bought £110 tickets in block 109 and now seats in 110 are £85 for a better view. The ticketing industry needs an overhaul.

I think many fans have lost out but in a way it's down to demand this time round....its just not been there.

I agree they should of started slashing prices months ago, but I kind of understand the promoters holding off doing that until last minute...

You don't do that! Never do that! Look if there was a price change. You don't do that if you have bought a new electronic device, or if you have booked a flight or a hotel room. Prices fluctuate. There is a promotion here and there. There is no guarantee that a price is stable or that prices rise. Especially with flights and hotel rooms. Much of sales today is based on expectations. And if expectations are not met and you can't sell at the rates you thought you could you lower the rates to push sales. If it starts to sell you shut down the promotion again or in case the demand increases significantly you can even raise the rates. It's called revenue management.

So, never check back once you have bought something. At least not if you can't give it back or cancel free of charge!

Guest Rachelle of London

Raider you're right. Just miffed as I bought the ones for my sister yesterday and they've been reduced this morning :lmao:

The ones I bought for myself on day of presales are £100 cheaper now. Not even stressing about that.

The general public dont keep checking, just had my sister on saying she went for drinks with a friend who was jealous of my tickets. She couldnt get any??? (maybe she just said it, i dont know)

Sometimes these companies arent doing themselves any favors Fans/semi fans will call once, if they are told its sold out why keep ringing? They arent like us.

Raider you're right. Just miffed as I bought the ones for my sister yesterday and they've been reduced this morning :lmao:

The ones I bought for myself on day of presales are £100 cheaper now. Not even stressing about that.

Of course, that's bad luck I guess. Let's face it, I would be miffed too. Especially when the pricing for London was really questionable in the first place. Everybody knows London is ridiculously expensive but those prices were really high end. No surprise they sold rather slowly. I bet quite a few people from the UK booked a cheap flight to mainland Europe with an inexpensive hotel room (compared to London prices anyway) and paid more or less the same what an average ticket in London costs.

^^^Not just London. All the UK shows are the same ridiculous prices.

Anyway, it was always questionable that London night 1 suddenly "sold out" before they started pushing for a 2nd night. I guess we always knew better seats would become available (they always do) but the massive price reductions are a first for Madonna here though. Oh well, if it means we start getting treated like the rest of Europe in future, then good. Rip-off Britain, indeed.

When she was riding high with ROL/Music/ COADF she could get away with the high prices. She hasn't had a hit song here in 6 years and the last 2 albums have fallen off the chart quickly. They need to be a lot more realistic with the pricing for the next tour.

I'd go

Floor £175

Then lower for each tier . Having some

Blocks so extortionate isn't good .

I'm still panicking about her being late as my last train to get back leaves Stratford Int at 12.05 and that's it

Guest Rachelle of London

£110 for level 4 is terrible. Even some of the side view tickets at level 4 row P are £110. Those tickets were £35 for Beyoncé last year :lmao:

As Raider and Kim said next tour let's hope the UK ticket prices are in line with the rest of Europe