London - December 1

Apples388

Apparently Adele said in an interview tonight that she'll be there for the concert. I'm not sure for which night though.

The celebs round the heart area will be amazing both nights. M's got so many friends in London.

Was listening to Graham Norton on Radio 2 today, some judge from Ru Paul was on. Never heard of her but turns out she is a massive M fan and spoke in the most amazing terms about the tour. Graham said he would be at one of the London shows.

Was listening to Graham Norton on Radio 2 today, some judge from Ru Paul was on. Never heard of her but turns out she is a massive M fan and spoke in the most amazing terms about the tour. Graham said he would be at one of the London shows.

Michelle Visage?

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't think I'll be able to resell my 2nd London tickets in time so not gonna buy heart. So glad fans won't miss out now on great seats

Ugh, you're fucking kidding me with these heart seats. I regret buying my level 1 tickets so bad now...

Oh well, bright side is that I'll see the show from a different perspective... I convince myself to ease my mind :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

Just gone on AXS and they have some "VIP Mix" tickets for £175. Mark, Kim do you have any idea what these are? Never seen that option before

Guest Rachelle of London

Theyve JUST released more tickets for London Night 1. I checked at 10 and there was only one section but now more sections are available. Some £40 tickets too