3 Unseen videos

juliebean

3 unseen video's the 2nd MDNA one is so nice David and Mercy are too cute. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post wasn't sure where to post. Thanks Madonnarama

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/11/16/coadf-promo-tout-mdna-tour-gmayl-three-never-seen-before-videos/

3 unseen video's the 2nd MDNA one is so nice David and Mercy are too cute. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post wasn't sure where to post. Thanks Madonnarama

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/11/16/coadf-promo-tout-mdna-tour-gmayl-three-never-seen-before-videos/

I saw that earlier on (Twitter), great find!

Madonnarama always steal from other forums and share them like own "exclusive" . :D

well they didn't post a link. when you post stuff online it gets re-posted everywhere just look at IG.

so they come from guy.. maybe one of his assistants should be a little careful.. hmm

and mercy and david, how cute are they? such beautiful loving kids. and brahim making a point of hugging her for the camera

Another amazing footage

Oh god MDNA could have been truth or dare 2.0 with less esther , i love how the artistic expression become a joke for her family haha

Her kids so cute, she also talking to kevin antunes about holiday , she makes those decision before the show

Amazing!!! ~It doesnt really matter who thanks who, how far back do you go?????? Im just greatful we get to see them. GMAYL is so cool!! So is LIWB and of course 'let the dj shake you' gets me every time. :)

How does she not shit herself a thousand times hearing that crowd roar while she's backstage saying the prayer. I was just watching it and it gave me anxiety. I hate the moment before going on stage. I have the most horrible thoughts waiting to go on and hearing the audience

She really doesn't think that much of Joan does she? There's some deep seated issues there. I can relate to an extent with my own parents, we aren't close and our interactions are awkward in a similar way. Even though as you get older you come to terms with your childhood, you never quite forget and it shapes who you become.

Joan seems to be genuinely proud of Madonna, she is beaming and so humbled that Madonna has obviously taken good care of them in the lead up to the show. She's thanking her for something but it's not quite clear, obviously they have probably been put up in an amazing hotel and probably chaufered to and from the gig but it sounds like Madonna has also given her and her Dad a gift also which she is thanking her for and Madonna couldn't be anymore dismissive if she tried.