MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roland Barthes

New attack in Paris

Who said Friday the 13th is a bad day? :(

Facebook and Twitter are flooded by xenophobic and racist comments, it's unbearable.

More than 300 people hospitalised, including 80 in critical condition.

I follow this asshole, will unfollow. Look at his hashtag

24521567-2664-43DE-8ACB-E089B3E4B370.png

Islamist terrorists apparently, one of the concert terrorsits shouted allah akhbar and the IS is already celebrating the attacks.

Islamist terrorists apparently, one of the concert terrorsits shouted allah akhbar and the IS is already celebrating the attacks.

Disgusting ☹

Such a horrible day, feels like a nightmare I want to wake up from :(

The accounts from the survivors are just so surreal, I can't believe this happened in a place where people were celebrating music :(

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/bataclan-attendees-describe-horror-of-terrorist-attack-20151113?page=2

It's utterly horrific :( Please take care of each other in Paris, support each other in this awful time. ❤️

I m apalled! Isis should be exterminated! So many young lifes lost for nothing!

I never understand why these terror attacks outside western countries barely get reported in the media. Even the constant suicide bombings in Iraq and Syria or terror attacks against Israelis get washed away in the sea of daily news and nobody hears about them.

The media has picked on this word "ISIS" and doesn't address the fact that there is a broader problem of Islamic radicalization that needs to be dealt with.

Nor does it tell you that the West and its "intelligence agencies" have created ISIS and are currently funding it, much like they have created ALQaeda in the 70s and 80s. This is just part of a broader scenario and a power struggle with Russia, Iran, China, Israel and the Palestine conflict. Obviously the people that carry out these attacks are just pawns brainwashed and utilised as a trigger in a much bigger game

It's really shameful

I'm still in shock and so sad I just don't know how something like this could happen. :( Praying for Paris.

ISIS is ruining lives. The ones of people they kill everywhere and the ones of these kids they manipulate and of their families who most of the time are helpless. They are devilish. They worship chaos, they create it or they bathe in it just like assholes from the far right wing and racists. They are two sides of the same shit coin. Only hate make them hard because they don't know what love is and they want us to hate because they can't stand our ability to love, to enjoy, to live...because they don't know how to.

Yes i'm scared, yes i'm ashamed to let them win because that's what they want, that's what terrorists do but for fuck sake i don't hate. I'll never hate. They will never take it from me.

We know who created Isis, we did. The US intelligence, UK, France & Israel. We know who is now funding them, Qatar, Saudi Arabia....

They make life a living hell for people in Syria, Lebanon, Mali, Tunisia, Libya, Chad, Niger, Sudan.....Those people who at the risk of their lives are running from this hoping to find shelter, hoping to put danger behind them and who are now witnessing it following them like a plague.

A plane on the way to Paris has been grounded in Amsterdam.

Awful scenarios

They just showed on the news some clips of the shootings,like someone was filming on their phone.. I feel sick.

I don't understand how they get teenagers to do this and give up their lives at the same time. How can teenagers go on killing people, not even stop after the effects if their first shots? This is where religion comes in, if they knew there was no afterlife, no rewards, would they do this? and not just one crazy person, but seven teens at the same time. Guns, explosives, and nobody could find out these plans in advance. The news says likely only one of them were french, others flown in. One syrian passport and one egyptian.

I can't stop watching the news. I feel sick. I'm not digesting this.

This is all like a horrible nightmare that I just cannot wake up from. It's not fair that innocent people who just wanted to go out to have a good time will be saying their very last words. Just imagine being at the very front of that concert :/

I sincerely hope they shoot that oerson caught with explosives associated with the Paris bombings. They better show absolutely no mercy on these human scumbags.....

I sincerely hope they shoot that oerson caught with explosives associated with the Paris bombings. They better show absolutely no mercy on these human scumbags.....

Do you have a news source? I haven't seen this.

This organization is a cancer on the world and a few of you know my position on all of this, but instead of sitting here and pointing the finger at anyone I hope these heinous acts are a wake up call for the world's most powerful nations to finally stick to their mostly empty promises (up to this point) and put an end to these monsters. I hope they finally do the right thing.

well maybe now that the russian plane was bombed as well the powers can join together instead of opposite each other.mBut what to do with the money support by the grotesque saudis and other rich middle easterns? How stop this when the US wont even criticise them. The us should stop thier relations to these states asap. Do without their oil!!!

How far does IS have to go till people finally go against them?

Perhaps Martini123 refers to the man who was caught at Gatwick airport?...

Shocked and sad. The world's gone mad and it's really difficult to process all of this. Glad that our Paris based MNationers are ok.

well maybe now that the russian plane was bombed as well the powers can join together instead of opposite each other.mBut what to do with the money support by the grotesque saudis and other rich middle easterns? How stop this when the US wont even criticise them. The us should stop thier relations to these states asap. Do without their oil!!!

I think Russia is making significant gains against ISIS, and is at least acting legally under international law in contrast to the US, but they can only do so much when terrorists blend in and travel amongst a huge tide of illegal migrants flooding Europe (and continuing with the Syrian refugees now arriving in America...) :(

I said this and few others perhaps regarding this migration that all of sudden happening even though Syria's chaos years ago now that it was fishy. I guess among them were some of those responsible. Very scary that it can happen anywhere in mainland Europe.