MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roland Barthes

New attack in Paris

Really sorry to hear about all these people being killed for no reason whatsoever. :sad:

These terrible shootings are both shocking and traumatizing for sure!

RIP

Yeah but they don't realize that Islam is also against terrorism and killing innocent lives. In the Quaran, it states that those who kill 1 innocent life will be as if they killed the entire population and will be punished for it so I don't even know what they are following.

These young men been groomed online by evil. They brainwashed these young men the worst proganda you can imagine. They usually pick out ones that see no future for themselves in society.

Yeah but they don't realize that Islam is also against terrorism and killing innocent lives. In the Quaran, it states that those who kill 1 innocent life will be as if they killed the entire population and will be punished for it so I don't even know what they are following.

I don't know a thing about the Quran, but I am guessing its a lot like the Bible in that anyone can pick and find any kind of verse to justify their hate and bigotry, or to justify non hate and non bigotry. The Bible is filled with contradictions when it comes to this stuff and can be twisted and used to suit anyone's needs.

I'm speechless. This is really really horrible. My thoughts go out to the victims and their families. Glad you are okay, Roland.

My heart goes out to all victims and their families. God bless them all

Didn't know revenge was so high on the list of any religion.

Love thy neighbor as thyself.

It is impossible to understand or comprehend how people can be so evil and have such little respect for human life. Sickening and barbaric in every way.

The news were discussing whether it was the countries playing the football game, or simply the presidents attendance that caused the stadium to be a place of attack. Charlie Hebdo had 'reasoning' if you can call it that, they had a motive, but this attack, what's the motive? It's quite a big attack to plan in two days, but these people might have these suicide bombers on stand by.

well, they wanted to kill as many people as the could.Im afraid they will try it again.this is so sad

It's simply horrible. Horrible in so many ways with so many horrible implications

So sorry for all French here. I hope your family is alright!!

This is really sick, I lack words to express how angry and sad I am because all these innocent people didn't ask for anything and bam! They are killed :shy: I'm just glad that everyone here is safe.

So sad. I can't begin to even think. I feel sick.

I've checked with all my Parisian friends and thank goodness they're all okay.

Please stay safe if you're in Paris. Love to you all.

This is beyond tragic I hope they catch all the people involved.

I feel like puking all the time. thank you for your kind words and concern for our safety. I hope this madness is not gonna spread all over Europe and the world in the following days. It's not just Paris, it's Beirut, it's in Mali....

Gatwick airports been evacuated.

I feel like puking all the time. thank you for your kind words and concern for our safety. I hope this madness is not gonna spread all over Europe and the world in the following days. It's not just Paris, it's Beirut, it's in Mali....

Im very concerned it may happen again somewhere else. This evil plan was able to go off without a hitch intelligent agencies were not aware of it and Paris wasn't even on high alert. Even scarier with the holidays coming up who knows if this is part of a bigger terrorist plot.

This is so horrible!

These terrorists are beyond sick!

I just read the statement from Isil who claims responsibility for the attack and as you can imagine, it's messed up. For example, they targeted the "Bataclan Conference Center where hundreds of apostates had gathered in a profligate prostitution party." wtf :manson: I really hope it isn't true that the people inside the venue were killed off one-by-one. How barbaric.

well, they wanted to kill as many people as the could.Im afraid they will try it again.this is so sad

The Bataclan club was targeted I am sure because of the Jewish owners and because they often put on pro-Israel events.They think French Jewish people are like Jews in Israel, and they want to kill them there because they can't go to Israel to kill Jews.:(

I live far far away from Paris but i'm still in shock. This is very sad. So many families lost they loved ones. This makes me sad. Why people so cruel. How can someone kill innocent person just for stupid religion.How barbaric. world gone mad.

Guest Rachelle of London

Gatwick airports been evacuated.

Man found with gun and explosives in his bag

:(

I only just found out that yesterday in Lebanon, 43 were killed due to explosions by ISIL. A couple of days ago, over 40 were killed in Beirut. It's not going to stop, is it :(?

Guest Rachelle of London

Yup and still uncounted number of Syrians killed by U.S. air strikes too

I only just found out that yesterday in Lebanon, 43 were killed due to explosions by ISIL. A couple of days ago, over 40 were killed in Beirut. It's not going to stop, is it :(?

I never understand why these terror attacks outside western countries barely get reported in the media. Even the constant suicide bombings in Iraq and Syria or terror attacks against Israelis get washed away in the sea of daily news and nobody hears about them.

The media has picked on this word "ISIS" and doesn't address the fact that there is a broader problem of Islamic radicalization that needs to be dealt with.

Sadly a western life is bigger and probably more close to home. All lives should matter.

Turkey too, 80 killed. Well it's the same here at mnation, we talk more about it when it's happened in places more similar to our own. I don't think western lives count more at all, still it's human I guess to feel more when it's similar to our home, we are tribe animals. But its good to challenge our instincts and of course the media.

Not happy about an expert in the news saying we will get used to this in europe, it will happen so often. :(

I haven't been able to concentrate on anything else. The body count is just so high this time. :( One woman from the Bataclan said she and 20 others managed to hide under the stage for 2 hours like sardines as they heard the bloodbath ensue. It's utterly unimaginable.

I can't stop getting flashbacks to when terror hit my city and country, it was so close and many of the stories are so similar. :( And I absolutely hate that Breivik can say I told you so, and feel justified for his own bloodbath. I wish for this childishly simple solution, just send every extremist no matter what kind to some lonely desert and they can stay there and just kill each other.

Chelle, maybe its good your office is moving. You dont want to be working slap bang in the city full time I know the risk is low but just it will take a lot of worry off family, friends and you. A bit further out might be a blessing in disguise.