MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roland Barthes

New attack in Paris

At least 120 dead (official sources)...

Guest Rachelle of London

Five of the attackers are confirmed dead.

Guest Rachelle of London

U2 have cancelled their Parisian concert due to take place tomorrow

IS members are celebrating and said it's revenge for air bombings in Syria. They said suicide cars are on their way.

I wonder about this.

People leaving the stadium singing the french national anthem

I'm not sure this is for the attack, it could be for the match itself (France vs Germany). And you can see some people smiling, they probably didn't know what happened outside...

Terrible and disgusting. Too horrific for words.

I just refreshed twitter and it says somethings happening in Calais? (How they get to the UK) Its not on TV yet.

there were 7 points of attack.

There's/was a fire in the Calais refugee camp.

564688a8c36188ef518b45f3.jpg

I've just read that apparently, the terrorists wanted to enter the Stade de France and blow their bombs inside... 80,000 people inside (football capacity), including our president... Thank god they weren't able to enter, they blew their bombs outside...

Guest Rachelle of London

The fires at Calais have now been put out its being reported.

Guest Rachelle of London

I've just read that apparently, the terrorists wanted to enter the Stade de France and blow their bombs inside... 80,000 people inside (football capacity), including our president... Thank god they weren't able to enter, they blew their bombs outside...

Omg

there were 7 points of attack.

There's/was a fire in the Calais refugee camp.

I hope it wasnt the French that caused it :( OK maybe not all of them but this is the shit they were running away from.

CNN reporting 153 dead? I feel sick and like crying. Someone was on CNN talking about seeing a little girl shot. :-(

This is so sad and scary. I'm supposed to go there next week. I hope everybody is safe and my condolences to tall who have lost their lives / loved ones and family .

It's just not right to kill innocent people like this. There is no other word for it . It's pure evil.

omg. I don't even know what to say. Thank g-d Roland and his friends and Raf are okay. Please stay safe!!!!!

I find the fact that it happened at a concert so frightening. Especially when I think about the concerts I attended in recent weeks. In Berlin there was not even one security check for the early entries at the RHT. Imagine what could have happen.....I hope the security all around will be tightened.

Glad you're safe Roland.

When will these kind of things stop? :(

Wtf.. Those ISIS people are human scum, they don't deserve oxygen and they don't even feel remorse about it. Surely they know they are doing no favour for society and are treated like pests.

The news were discussing whether it was the countries playing the football game, or simply the presidents attendance that caused the stadium to be a place of attack. Charlie Hebdo had 'reasoning' if you can call it that, they had a motive, but this attack, what's the motive? It's quite a big attack to plan in two days, but these people might have these suicide bombers on stand by.

Wtf.. Those ISIS people are human scum, they don't deserve oxygen and they don't even feel remorse about it. Surely they know they are doing no favour for society and are treated like pests.

They feel they are doing God's work and claim to want America and Europe to pay for their invasion of the Middle East. All you heard from Jihadi John was about revenge.

They feel they are doing God's work and claim to want America and Europe to pay for their invasion of the Middle East. All you heard from Jihadi John was about revenge.

Yeah but they don't realize that Islam is also against terrorism and killing innocent lives. In the Quaran, it states that those who kill 1 innocent life will be as if they killed the entire population and will be punished for it so I don't even know what they are following.