MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roland Barthes

New attack in Paris

Fucking unreal.

Guest Rachelle of London

Why is Obama making a statement before President Hollande?

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes he was evacuated but they've got Obama addressing the world when Hollande is in a cabinet meeting and due to release a statement in 20 minutes. The French people must be so confused as it already is

This is so sad and terrifying. My thoughts are with you all.

Yes he was evacuated but they've got Obama addressing the world when Hollande is in a cabinet meeting and due to release a statement in 20 minutes. The French people must be so confused as it already is

I bet! They must be in fear and it's Friday night where people are out and now probably trying to get home to their loved ones.

WTF now they are reading social media posts from people inside the theatre begging the police to raid the place because the hostage holders are "slaughtering one by one". How do they know those posts are real?

Guest Rachelle of London

President Hollande now making his statement

Tragic news, this is incredibly sad... I'm speechless... wtf :(

I have work colleagues in Paris, won't know if they're okay until next week.

This situation is very serious - who's psychotic enough to have coordinated these acts against innocent people on a Friday night in Paris?

Guest Rachelle of London

They've closed all French borders. Good don't let the fuckers out. I hope these animals are caught after all this. Please. So terrible

Please help us with the hashtag #PorteOuverte (open door) so people who are offering shelter and people who are looking for one are put in contact especially tourists. In your language tweet #PorteOuverte and explain what it is so tourists stranded outside can find a shelter. Telle them to look for the hashtag #PorteOuverte on Twitter. Thank you.

My friends are safe. God i'm shaking.

3 attacks in Paris. There's still people being held hostage in a concert venue at the moment.

There was an attack at Le Stade de France, there's a football game, France VS Germany. A gas bomb exploded. President Hollande was evacuated.

wow thank goodness you and your friends are safe. this is is just insane.

I heard a report saying the people in the theater are tweeting out for authorities to come in and help them NOW because the terrorists are shooting them one by one.

Ugh. How frightening.

They've closed all French borders. Good don't let the fuckers out. I hope these animals are caught after all this. Please. So terrible

Most will probably finish their barbaric ways and then commit suicide.

So sad as I watch....there was a climate meeting there soon as well...its so senseless!

I have to stop watching.

Also someone mentioned this could be in response to that head guy of Isis being killed by a drone. Jihadi John or whatever.

But that just happened. You would think something like this would have needed some planning. Maybe not.

Also someone mentioned this could be in response to that head guy of Isis being killed by a drone. Jihadi John or whatever.

But that just happened. You would think something like this would have needed some planning. Maybe not.

I think the way it was coordinated makes it rather unlikely that it is related to the killing of that monster. Has his death been confirmed already?

I think the way it was coordinated makes it rather unlikely that it is related to the killing of that monster. Has his death been confirmed already?

Not 100% but I am hoping it gets confirmed soon enough.

Im sao glad our Parisians are OK. I feel sick. I really cant get my head round it. Its sounds like they are not asking peoples religion or politics, its a fucking sport! Words cant.

Most will probably finish their barbaric ways and then commit suicide.

Exactly. They think it's an honour to die

Five locations inc Les Halles, Centre Pompidou, a theatre and Stade Francais included!

They've just played the sound of the bomb by the stadium. It was massive! This must be a coordinated attack.

Sixty to hundred people in the theatre being held hostage. Just horrible.

Well, if they were people in the know of Isis, maybe they knew Jihadi John had died before it hit the news? God knows, whatever their 'reasons', this is horrific.

The sound of the bomb during the football match is eerie, like when you heard the plane explode on 9/11.

What worries me is isn't there a large Muslim population in France?

I would hate to see this fear and anger get misdirected to innocent Muslim civilians living there.

I think this was well planned and coordinated beforehand irregardless of the Jihadi John affair. Whose death the Pentagon or Obama haven't confirmed yet anyway