MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roland Barthes

New attack in Paris

I feel like puking. I was about to meet friends just where it happenned (10 th district). I'm trying to keep track of my friends. So scared.

Many are dead and wounded. 200 shots.

It's total chaos here.

Guest Rachelle of London

Unreported accounts of an explosion Near Stade de France. Stay safe Roland

wtf :(

Whattt??? Cant put the news onim being made to watch a boring film. will google, stay safe x

My friends are safe. God i'm shaking.

3 attacks in Paris. There's still people being held hostage in a concert venue at the moment.

There was an attack at Le Stade de France, there's a football game, France VS Germany. A gas bomb exploded. President Hollande was evacuated.

It's total chaos here.

Josh Homme and his band Angels of Death Metal were in concert there tonight. 15 people were shot at le Bataclan and right now 60 are still held hostage.

Ugh so sad and infuriating at the same time that we have to live in a world where shit like this happens.

A close friend lives right behind the venue and i had him on the phone to know his wherabouts. He still can hear shotguns. People are throwing linens from their windows to cover the corpses.

The atmosphere is surreal. When Charlie Happenned it was scary but it was directed at "famous" people. This is just random.

It's not over. I'm on the other bank of Paris, far away from where it's happenning but i used to live there up until june. It's where i go out too. It's the parisian equivalent of the East Village in NYC.

I used to live right next to the Bataclan and I went there for a concert just a couple of weeks ago... I'm shaken and want to just cry out of anger and sadness. Everyone I know is fortunately ok but this is just horrible...

My heart and prayers goes out to those poor people who were killed and to all of their families and friends. Has anybody claimed responsibility for this latest attack?

Right now more than ever,people from all backgrounds,races & religions need to come together and show the vile fuckers who have carried out this cowardly attrocity,that people will NOT be terrorised.

Wtf. I can't believe this is happening! Who are these people who do shit like that??

Apparently there is another shooting at Les Halles?

Guest Rachelle of London

Another shooting they're saying

100 hostages in a concert hall. This is terrible!

This is terrible. :(

Fuck, I hate religion.

Glad Roland and Raf are safe. Any other people from Paris on this board?

This is all so fucked up. Now they are reporting this is all coordinated especially with the hostage situation going on. They are showing the vine video where you can hear the explosion outside of Stade de France. And those assholes from IS are already tweeting about it. Scary.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh gosh the guy inside the Bataclan has explosives. Waiting to let them off

I'm glad Roland and Raf are okay as well. My prayers to any others on here who are in the area or have been affected.

I just got home and turned on CNN and saw this. The news is reporting at least 60 dead. Unbelievable. Wtf? These fcking terrorists.

This is tragic. So sorry for all the lives that have been lost.

Apparently 60 dead now? Nooooo :(

Guest Rachelle of London

The Loerve and the Pompidou now. Fuck