Stockholm November 14

thelament

Guest Rocco Papa

I'm so happy this is getting so much media attention. It's one of the trending stories on Facebook. Madonna's words always seem to offer some sort of solution, not just the typical "My heart goes out to..." line. People can learn a thing or two from her.

Well, it's the same everywhere, always the white, heterosexual man that get's the last word.

Trust me, there are plenty of people of ALL races, genders, and sexual orientations that talk trash about Madonna. This isn't the kind of attitude Madonna was promoting at her show last night.

Just beautiful. I got emotional again watching this. I feel like she was trying to keep her emotions in check while singing La Vie en Rose.

This is actually very painful to watch. You can see and hear she's on the edge of tears throughout. Oh Gosh. :(

ohhh thank you! He's gorgeous.

12132808_802257183236894_789448467_n.jpg

He was hotter in real life. A real tight, stiff ass. And a huge package. Not only was I thirsty from queuing for centuries, this bitch got on stage and made me a thirsty hoe as well. Mess.

He obviously ain't even an M fan tho, he didn't even have tickets for the show. Some live nation chick had a cross fit class led by him and gave him 3 VIP tickets and asked him to be the UB. And he didn't know the song for sure. Deserved the spanking. :lol:

Both SKY News and Billboard mentioned Madonna's brilliant speech:

Watch: Madonna In Tears At Gig Over Paris

http://news.sky.com/story/1588062/watch-madonna-in-tears-at-gig-over-paris

Madonna's Emotional Speech on Paris Attacks: 'Why Am I Up Here Dancing And Having Fun While People Are Crying?'

By Denise Warner

| November 14, 2015 10:54 PM EST

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6762528/madonna-speech-paris-shootings-stockholm

I am in Cape Town, South Africa on vacation and Sky News here replayed a good portion of Madonna's speech.

"November 13th attack : support from all around the world" (french TV report about all reactions, the last minute is about the Madonna speech and singing La Vie En Rose) :

http://lci.tf1.fr/jt-we/videos/2015/attentats-du-13-novembre-la-solidarite-s-affiche-dans-le-monde-8683882.html

He was hotter in real life. A real tight, stiff ass. And a huge package. Not only was I thirsty from queuing for centuries, this bitch got on stage and made me a thirsty hoe as well. Mess.

He obviously ain't even an M fan tho, he didn't even have tickets for the show. Some live nation chick had a cross fit class led by him and gave him 3 VIP tickets and asked him to be the UB. And he didn't know the song for sure. Deserved the spanking. :lol:

3.30 min M was happy.

The media is talking about this and the comments are supportive for her, just a few stupid users who talk shit but the GP is shutting them!! It seems that the GP enjoyed the tour in the US a lot of people saying that the show is great and that she made a good speech.

Amazing speech! Love that she went ahead with the show - she puts her money where her mouth is!

Edited by ratzuo

I know I shoudn't, but the comments below this video are so cruel and scathing...so sad.

Never read comments from sites like TMZ and DM. Just full of lazy ass lonely trolls. They do this to every artist/celebs,

NEVER READ THE COMMENTS

it's always some fat cunt with sexual problems in there one bedroom flat with no life bitching about the world

I know I shoudn't, but the comments below this video are so cruel and scathing...so sad.

Most of the people commenting are obvious lunatics. Some calling her a devil worshipping illuminati whore. :lol:

I mean how can anyone take these nuts seriously?

Amazing these trolls with their red white and blue photos in solidarity for Paris and denouncing it all being downright evil about Madonna.

Yes I'm sure they are all going to take a day off work and refund their wages tomorrow then like they think she should

Yes I'm sure she wants publicity when addressing 40000 plus fans in a sold out world tour.

Again with the ageist and sexist and downright lunatic crap she gets.

Amazing these trolls with their red white and blue photos in solidarity for Paris and denouncing it all being downright evil about Madonna.

Yes I'm sure they are all going to take a day off work and refund their wages tomorrow then like they think she should

Yes I'm sure she wants publicity when addressing 40000 plus fans in a sold out world tour.

Again with the ageist and sexist and downright lunatic crap she gets.

Oh Dr L, you should take your own advice: NEVER READ COMMENTS

:lol: