Stockholm November 14

thelament

tmz comments are the worst and so useless and pathetic :lmao: youtube has a little more impact and importance because people have to sign up and their comment is linked to their account for all to see. and people seem to love her speech there. theres always gonna be a few trolls or haters. as long as there are no headlines making up shit and misleading people or whatever shit like that, its okay. her speech was beautiful. everyone seems to agree. tmz comments would even shade babies.

why are the foo fighters on such a short european tour tho? didn't they just start and get those rave reviews (duh they always do the same shit lol)

Oh Dr L, you should take your own advice: NEVER READ COMMENTS

:lol:

Oh I don't. I literally skimmed through two replies to Sky News on fb that showed up and moved on

NEVER READ THE COMMENTS

it's always some fat cunt with sexual problems in there one bedroom flat with no life bitching about the world

Thanks a lot for describing my life so lovely , but I technically have two bedrooms and I never write hate comments :queenbitch:

The speech and performance was amazing. She has a really big heart and I'm reminded again why I love her so much. My friend was there and she had an amazing time, She said it was incredible to be there in what was a historic concert.

I was a bit afraid she might not like certain parts because she's a bit of a casual fan, but she loved it all. She really loved the stage and the sound. Her favorite performance was Music!

I am new to Facebook (I know late as hell to the party) but Madonna and her statement in Stockholm has been trending near the top all day on there.

Now is that just something that shows up on my page? Or is it on everyone's? Does facebook know I post a lot about Madonna so they show anything that has to do with Madonna just for me? :lol:

I am new to Facebook (I know late as hell to the party) but Madonna and her statement in Stockholm has been trending near the top all day on there.

Now is that just something that shows up on my page? Or is it on everyone's? Does facebook know I post a lot about Madonna so they show anything that has to do with Madonna just for me? :lol:

No, Facebook posts what are the top trending stories on the site as a whole. So I think it's on everyone's.

Ugh at people twisting what she said making her out to sympathise with the attackers

Twisted idiots

Just ignore those. Those are right wing lunatics, who are simply twisting her words.

This was a truly moving moment. She poured her heart into that performance. Her speech is everything that she is about: LOVE.

Basically, because lots of people across the world are posting her speech, writing about it, its one of the most talked about topics. That's why she is trending. She has been all day here as well.

Let's bet that Piers Morgan will slate her on his debut Good Morning Britain show tmoro

Toss piece

Why did you bring up this POS?

Ugh at people twisting what she said making her out to sympathise with the attackers

Twisted idiots

Haters are gonna hate. She was really brave to speak up. I hope that doesn't make her a target though.

A bit random but I'm curious why Madonna always wear fishnets?

I remember reading that her brother Christopher mentioned some reason in his book,

I guess nowadays mostly its because they look good on stage , maybe they are good to dance?

No, Facebook posts what are the top trending stories on the site as a whole. So I think it's on everyone's.

It's weird because Madonna has yet to come up as one of the major trending topics on my Facebook. She doesn't even pop up in the Entertainment trending topics on my Facebook. The trending topics you see are determined by your region. (The third highest listed general trending topic for me is about 'Karl Stefanovic' reporting in Paris. There was a video of him reporting at the scene and fleeing after a false alarm. Anyways, I live in Australia and Karl Stefanovic is an Australian news reporter so I doubt he'll pop up on any other country's trending topics.)

to the right of your fb it shows the links of whats trending. I wonder if there will be another speech tonight.

Was it reported in this threat that M come out late for LFL ? Saw the video an YT. She managed it great. Wondering what caused her lateness.

I don't recall anyone mentioning it. Just saw the vid too. She handled it well, as did Aya and Bambi.

just works for english speaking countries, thats what my fb says. maybe thats why

Hmmm. I wonder why that is.