Stockholm November 14

thelament

I can't stop watching the speech and crying. This is why I fucking worship this woman. Her speech was so powerful. The way she got to silence over 40.000 people..you couldnt hear a thing, I got chills. I love her so much.

Guy Oseary posted the PRO FOOTAGE of the speech/moment of silence/and like a prayer

Looks like Guy made a new youtube account just to post this video? hope he'll upload more HQ videos more often.

Performing LAP in front of 40,000 shining lights. What a beautiful moment.

Any news on who the UB was that night?

Her speech and performance of LAP was so powerful, heartfelt and compassionate. I'm emotionally spent from the news and from watching and feeling her struggle and pain. I'm glad that she didn't cancel her show. The audience response was absolute and pure. Love her so much.

The UB of the night was Alexander Elebro, Swedish CrossFitter from UmeƄ, living in Stockholm (from his FB)

His IG vid https://instagram.com/p/-FeLbbS_0r/

Another IG vid https://instagram.com/p/-FWjCsuBJo/

https://instagram.com/p/-Fel2Ey_1K/

12230828_468193049972380_1899530799_n.jp

The show was rated average in the swedish newspapers, but, her speech and Like a prayer has been widely praised here.

It's interesting, Aftonbladets journalist Kristin Lundell gave her show in Montreal 5 stars and she's been writing articles just recently about how relevant and important Madonna still is. However, when she comes to Stockholm another reviewer, a man, who has given her lukewarm reviews in the past years reviews her show, and is quite critical. The usual, she's cold, distant, a machine etc etc.

Well, it's the same everywhere, always the white, heterosexual man that get's the last word.

Very moving speech. I always love her speeches, you can tell she cares deeply for the issues she's speaking about, she's not doing it just to pander to the audience. That's why she speaks without a politician's filter and sometimes gets misunderstood. This is another reason I lover her so much.

It's interesting, Aftonbladets journalist Kristin Lundell gave her show in Montreal 5 stars and she's been writing articles just recently about how relevant and important Madonna still is. However, when she comes to Stockholm another reviewer, a man, who has given her lukewarm reviews in the past years reviews her show, and is quite critical. The usual, she's cold, distant, a machine etc etc.

Are you sure we read the same reviews? Aftonbladet's Markus Larsson rated the Stockholm show 4 stars out of 5...

Okay, so 18 hours of queuing, 4 hours of waiting (and 1 hour of suffering DJ Mary Kay or whatever her name is), and 2 hours of attending the world's greatest party later:

The show was so fucking amazing and truly a completely different thing to see live. It was so vibrant, there were things happening everywhere, all the time. Couldn't stop smiling. Despite it being one of my least faves from RH, I even loved Body Shop and sang along to every word hahah.

And the venue!! It was packed! Such an amazing view to take in, especially after the last Swedish fiasco. As Msig said, she broke the venue record. Very proud.

Everyone in the front row was weeping during the speech and LAP, myself definitely included (I was crying like a newborn baby lol), it was really beautiful. She really commanded the audience and channeled so much emotion through 40k people, it was breathtaking.

Oh and Jesus Christ did I dance... Probably bruised my legs by hitting the fence in front of me too many times with my hysterical jumping here and there.

The early entry queuing was handled superbly. There were no problems that I knew of, and the number system was respected by everyone in line.

So glad I experienced this show, and SO glad I have a next stop this time around, can't wait for Herning!

The show was rated average in the swedish newspapers, but, her speech and Like a prayer has been widely praised here.

Well, it's the same everywhere, always the white, heterosexual man that get's the last word.

how can anyone call her cold when hearing that speech and seeing all those people show lights for like a prayer? they shouldn't let heartless (yes thats what they are) rockfans review an emotional show

The fans and casual fans loved the show and that's what matters.

Both SKY News and Billboard mentioned Madonna's brilliant speech:

Watch: Madonna In Tears At Gig Over Paris

http://news.sky.com/story/1588062/watch-madonna-in-tears-at-gig-over-paris

Madonna's Emotional Speech on Paris Attacks: 'Why Am I Up Here Dancing And Having Fun While People Are Crying?'

By Denise Warner

| November 14, 2015 10:54 PM EST

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6762528/madonna-speech-paris-shootings-stockholm

The fans and casual fans loved the show and that's what matters.

yes I've not seen ONE negative comment on social media about her shows from casual fans. critics are always the ones to put a dark cloud on a beautiful moment, but they're not gonna ruin this

yes I've not seen ONE negative comment on social media about her shows from casual fans. critics are always the ones to put a dark cloud on a beautiful moment, but they're not gonna ruin this

Exactly!

Just beautiful. I got emotional again watching this. I feel like she was trying to keep her emotions in check while singing La Vie en Rose.

I felt like she was having a hard time singing this song. She did in amazing job so proud of her.

I'm so emotional today seeing pics of her in tears crying and video's on Instagram and Tumblr. I can't stand to see her this way.

also there is a new alternate view of the the speech go to 1:03 you can see a man in a red shirt in about half way into the crowd running.

does anyone else see it.?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1229186/They-want-silence-won-t-let-Madonna-gig.html