Stockholm November 14

thelament

THIS IS WHY I LOVE & RESPECT THIS WOMAN!!! She's never been afraid to speak from the heart and speaks out,putting her ass on the line instead of giving inane platitudes on Twitter. Her speech was heartfelt and moving,makes me proud to be a fan.

I'm not the first and won't be the last but I completely agree

I don't think she means it that way, when she says " we work hard" I think she is referring to work hard as a whole, survive, and cope with the struggles of life.

Yes, exactly. If she were only referring to people who have a paid job, then she would basically be implying that children and the elderly, the infirm etc. don't deserve the freedom that she was talking about (which, clearly, is not even remotely the case, and she would be horrified to think that anyone would interpret her words that way).

A brilliant speech - she was extremely articulate and it came from the heart.

She is amazing. She is one of the best public speakers out there. She is so intelligent with what she says and she is heartfelt in her speak with so much emotion you cant help but know what she speaks about she truely believes and that she speaks the truth. This is why i love her so much.

Madonna for President!

Such emotion!! Only one of the reasons this woman is adored/worshiped by millions of people...around the globe!! What a backbone this one woman has!! One of the things I've always loved about Madonna...she speaks the TRUTH!!!

Just saw a video on facebook with her eyes covered in tears as she started singing like a prayer. Damn it's so hard to watch :(

I need this speech in a higher quality...but i'm sure i'll cry too so...not sure if that's a good idea.

Imagine what it was like for her to be jumping up and down on stage trying to look happy on a day like this. Fucking terrible i can imagine :s

40,557 people were in the audience last night.

That's the biggest audience so far for a concert at Tele2 Arena!

40,557 people were in the audience last night.

That's the biggest audience so far for a concert at Tele2 Arena!

Lovely. Biggest crowd of the tour so far.

Well, she did her concerts after 911, and that is what this reminds me of. Of course the show will go on!