Stockholm November 14

thelament

Have fun guys! A friend of mine is going. She's kind of a casual fan so I will be interested to see what she thinks. This is her first time seeing Madonna!

She does have the new album though and her favorite song is Rebel Heart!

Have fun all of you. Stockholm is one of my favourite cities in the world . I hope you all will have an amazing time.

If rumors are true she's gonna have more than 40,000 people there! that's like 3 arena dates! :D

I seriously hope she gives it her all, medley included, considering it's her only date there.

Well, Tele2 Arena does have a 40-45k capacity and the show's sold out so I do believe there will be about 35-40k people there.

So so so excited, I'm currently doing my last minute chores and getting ready to take the train to Stockholm. Can't believe I'm finally seeing her again. :wow:

I'm going! I have general admission and I'm heading to the airport soon. Can't wait!

Judging by the arena layout on AXS it looks like the heart stage is in the GA section (which I find real messy), so if that's the case - you're one lucky motherfucker!

If rumors are true she's gonna have more than 40,000 people there! that's like 3 arena dates! :D

I seriously hope she gives it her all, medley included, considering it's her only date there.

Madonna has been giving it her ALL since 1982. This is why she is Madonna.

but a lot of people must be scared to visit the stadium no?

I think people will be more scared to see the football game occurring at the same time.

She'll probably carry on with the show and give a speech and dedication with La Vie En Rose. At least I hope so.

One of my friends is seeing the show tonight after having also seen both Berlin shows. On Monday, we're seeing the Herning show together along with some other friends.

She will probably perform Ghosttown as a tribute to Paris victims and universal love.

This could come off as slightly innapropriate IMO (not to be the PC police here though). I look forward to her words/songs no matter what - Madonna can help the world heal!

Enjoy it!!! looking forward to pics. Is it sold out?

It was sold out, and then additional tickets were released. Only single seats in one section available now.

Great pics msig, have a great time!

Those are from IG. :) I'm not at the Stockholm show, though one of my friends made it to the main stage front row.

We're seeing the Herning show on Monday together :)