Which tour woud you go to if...

Guest Medoner

Guest Medoner

If you had to pick one M tour to magically see live tomorrow, everything being as they were during those shows, which one would you go to and why? Add a tour date if u have a specific one in mind!

My pick would probably be Confessions or Sticky. Ive only seen MDNA live and hell it was amazing but i wouldnt waste another chance on a second mdna date. All 3 tours are UNREAL. I love the out of this world production and energy.

I have RH to see in 3 weeks and i reaally hope its good. I love much of it but the energy is way different and i wanna see how i feel about that when its happening!

ReInvention tour, Paris show(s).

I adore AL. I love her voice during this tour. The montage itself, from The beast within to Crazy for you is heaven. She was at one of her most beautiful mlments ever. Her big fat Italian legs turned me on (they kinda disappeared afterwards). Up until this tur I usually ignored and/or saw her 80s output as of lesser quality than the 90/00 stuff (the live renditions showed me the errors of my ways).

And Paris because, IDK, I like Paris. Or maybe the Slane Castle show. But didn't it rain during this presentation? So no rain, thanks. Paris instead.

Guest Rocco Papa

Blond Ambition

Girlie Show

Confessions

I wasn't old enough when she was doing Blond Ambition or Girlie Show. And when the Confessions Garden show went on sale, it was during school. I asked my Mother to go on Ticketmaster, but she couldn't get a connection. By the time she was able to get through, they were sold out. I was so disappointed!

The Virgin Tour opening night...

to be there at the beginning (although admittedly the show is a little short)

and the backing singers are cute😜😜😜

as is the guitarist!!

I'd have to pick BA. followed by Girlie Show. Both shows are iconic and BA changed the way pop concerts were performed and set the bar .... and set it high. What I love so much about pop concerts are the theatrics, the story line, the costumes, the props, the dancing, is all due to BA's existence.

Unfortunately, while I was old enough to know that BA was going on at the time, I wasn't really old enough to attend - or even think attending was a possibility. I saw bits and pieces on TV but that was it. I believe I was around 7 years old. I was also too young for GS live.

So, yes, I wish I could go back in time and witness BA and/or GS in person.

Guest bluejean

Now that I've seen her live for sure I would say The Virgin Tour.

Blond Ambition would also be amazing but I think the fresh energy of TVT would have been incredible.

RIT opening night (it was to be my first M show and I missed it, didn't get to see her live til S&S).

The buildup of The Beast Within leading to Vogue must have been out of this world!