Berlin November 11

Nonoka

didn't she say sometimes she doesn't feel like doing shows but people payed for tickets. I think interviewers asked her if their were times she didn't feel like doing shows.

Just shows she is a disciplined person afterall. Even if that means she has to force herself to get out. I don't like to go to work from time to time but I do it because I have to. Now she only needs to force herself to get out earlier.

I think it's safe to say that she cuts the medley in cities with second shows. Probably because it's the same people attending both shows

I also think it's because she does the maraca thing every night and she believes that it would be kinda pointless to do it in front of the same audience twice

To be fair the medley is one performance but it's so visual and she has referenced it herself a lot on Instagram

However there will be many people there who aren't even aware of the setlist. So...

Hey ho

If she only does it once in London at least I should get to see it

I think it's safe to say that she cuts the medley in cities with second shows. Probably because it's the same people attending both shows

I also think it's because she does the maraca thing every night and she believes that it would be kinda pointless to do it in front of the same audience twice

That's hardly s good excuse to cut it though. A show is a show regardless even if it is the same crowd.

The melody is a huge part of this tour.....she hasn't done a melody of classics in decades.

OMG at the usual suspects complaining about her lateness. She doesn't care. You can't hit her in the pockets to make her care. Poor audience. The show IS super technical and she started after 10 at most of the west coast US shows.

There must be something else to complain about.

And the medley is everything and so is LAP. The show is over 2 hours no matter what and Madonna is phenomenal.

She didn't cut it in America where she played twice

And it's in Europe and the most European thing in the tour!

That's probably when she realized it was dumb to do the same thing twice.

Either way, I don't believe that it is dumb and it is not fair to the dedicated fans in these audiences who have not had the chance to see it

and maybe she is tired and must take a flight right after the show to another country......

Guest Rachelle of London

OMG at the usual suspects complaining about her lateness. She doesn't care.

no there isn't anything else to complain about. And she should care.

OMG at the usual suspects complaining about her lateness. She doesn't care. You can't hit her in the pockets to make her care. Poor audience. The show IS super technical and she started after 10 at most of the west coast US shows.

I wouldn't say it's "super technical", and she started the tour on stage at 9-9.30 so that's proof it can actually be done!

I think since shes in Europe shes like: If I start the show late I can cut off the medley which I dont like so much.

Lets talk about the medley.

I think its the first time she does a medley like this. I have the impression shes not a big fan of medleys.

On the other hand, if she doesnt like medley then she should do another song and replace it. Cutting it off is stupid.

I was happy when I saw it in Cologne, I like ot very much. But she started in the States when she skipped the Everybody piece.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's not like fans are paying £20 for a ticket and have the luxury of waiting in the LA heat whilst munching an in and out burger. Queuing up for hours in Northern Europe in the winter is brutal

I think since shes in Europe shes like: If I start the show late I can cut off the medley which I dont like so much.

Lets talk about the medley.

I think its the first time she does a medley like this. I have the impression shes not a big fan of medleys.

On the other hand, if she doesnt like medley then she should do another song and replace it. Cutting it off is stupid.

I was happy when I saw it in Cologne, I like ot very much. But she started in the States when she skipped the Everybody piece.

Well she rehearsed it for months prior and chose to put it in the show so why decide not to like it now?

I don't think that's the reason......I think it's timings.

and maybe she is tired and must take a flight right after the show to another country......

If that was the case she should start even earlier. There are many airports in Europe that have flight restrictions when those airports are inner city airports or relatively close to the city. For noise reduction there are no flights allowed (except emergencies) between 12 pm and 6 am or something around that.

Yeah why rehearse it and include it. She could have done Joan of arc or Hold Tight but she chose WTG and DYU .

I'm actually more gutted about WTG I take it she didn't do that tonight?

Ive never known her to be less than an hour late after at least 17/18 times? It was mind boggling when I read she started this on time.

Good for her for trying but I thought the run through, tech catch up afternoon nap shower voice exercises body stretching hair, make up, soup or bananas, down her water. check dancers hair, make up, another tech check, another vocal warm up, tea drink, and pray before getting to the stage is pretty time consuming. Shes obviously not going to go on without making sure her vocals and fitness. Maybe thats why other pop stars can get on stage in time! (Its a bit OCD) shes relaxed more this time but she still needs to check and double check. She knows shes not cheap.

This time she has mostly not been really late. This time she hasn't got the 2 ear pieces in so she cant hear anything but her voice. Its allowed her to communicate with the crowd yet now we know there was no point her doing it all those tours, she can sing without them.

I am watching from explorer the periscope and I am not registered. Is it possible to shut the comments ? Seriously That Carol and Camila are annoying as hell....They are in all periscope transview